Cardiologist: modern wheat a "perfect chronic poison"

According to cardiologist William Davis, who wrote a book about the world's most popular grain, modern wheat is a "perfect chronic poison".

Davis said that the wheat we eat now is not the wheat of our grandmothers: "This is a high 18 inch plant created by genetic research in the 60's and 70's of last century," says program CBS This Morning Davis.

"This thing has a lot of stuff nobody says. For example, a new protein called gliadin. It's not gluten (gluten). I'm talking, referring not to those who have intolerance to wheat gluten and celiac disease (illness). I say this to everyone, because everyone is exposed to the protein gliadin because it's an opiate. It binds to the opiate receptors in your brain and stimulates the appetite."

On the question of whether agricultural production back to the seed that was produced earlier, Davis said it's possible, but that it is not economically feasible, since the wheat gives a smaller harvest from the same area.

However, according to Davis, began the movement of waste from the use of wheat, then the men significantly lost weight.

"If three people lost a few pounds, that's great," he says. "But we see hundreds of thousands of people lose 15, 40, 70 pounds. Diabetics cease to be; patients with arthritis experience a sharp relief. People are swelling of the legs, acid reflux, irritable bowel syndrome, depression and so forth."

To avoid those containing wheat products, Davis suggests we eat "real food" — avocados, olives, olive oil, meat, vegetables. "But not the grain. When I say grain I mean wheat, because more than 90 percent of all grain is wheat, and not, say, barley or flax".

Dr. Davis says that all alternatives to replace the products from the milled grain products from whole grain, which is supposedly good for health, it's like replacing cigarettes without filter cigarettes with filter, and the belief that it is good for health.

Such is the logic of power, which is inherently flawed. What if a little to raise the stakes and say, let's eliminate all grains, what happens then?

And then we'll see not just improving health and transforming health care.

source: mixednews.ru

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting