Near-death experience of a Nazi concentration camp prisoner Tence Klein

After the liberation of the Nazi concentration camps on the body Thence Klein was not a living space. But long-term treatment received at the time of injury yielded results, and the efforts of the medics, the woman had reached the point where it was enough to undergo periodic examination by your doctor.

However, this happy period did not last long. One day her, moving around the city by Bicycle, was hit by a car.

As Klein later recalled, once at the hospital, she felt a terrible anger at his fate. Just ended a long and painful period of rehabilitation and here it is again in a hospital bed because of some impatient driver.

“And then suddenly I felt rise on his body. The anger disappeared completely,” she recalls. Then the woman saw a bright flash, and everything was filled with amazing energy. “I became part of this energy. It was so full of love, wisdom, and movement.”

Klein argues that in this moment got answers to all of her questions. “I felt so happy, so infinitely happy.”

“I always felt that I'm not strong enough, because the camp my body was badly mutilated,” she said. But then she felt fine, as if he was completely healthy. “I wasn't dead, but at the same time, was outside of the body”.

Klein said that during her near-death experiences, she received two clear “message”:

1. “People love as much as you are able to do it.”

2. “You don't have to go anywhere”.

Then the woman came to her senses, but the memory of out-of-body experience remained. Now she felt very lonely, because people in her entourage were interested in issues that had no meaning compared to what she recently experienced. But then she remembered the first statement, engraved in her mind in a state of clinical death: “People love as much as you are able to do it.” Klein realized that he had charged people excessive demands, over and over again and led her to disappointment.

The second phrase helped her realize that she can feel free, where there is at the moment: at home, in camp, on the street and so on.

During her near-death experiences all of life as is often described, flashed before her in an instant. “I realized that keep trying to get out of camp, though physically not been there for long,” she admitted.

“But now I know that I don't need to go anywhere to regain their freedom,” she said.

Klein noted that all of the truths that she realized during clinical death, sometimes fade in everyday life. But, she reminds herself of how she learned to be free and to accept others and be grateful for the love they can give, and in these moments of clarity, she vybiraetsya from the fog to bask in the light.

source: mixstuff.ru

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting