How much trash remains after the person for 7 days

1 to 1.5 kg of waste per day produces man! We have all heard about the problem of waste, but few ever stop to consider exactly how much trash people produce each day, week, month. American photographer Gregg Segal decided to raise this important subject and did a photo shoot with people of different social strata, which he captured with the debris they have accumulated over the week. Greg suggested people 7 days not to empty the trash, and then come to him with a garbage can. Many became uncomfortable when they see how much is left after they waste.
Sixty five million four thousand six hundred twenty seven

"I decided to photograph people in a natural backdrop to showcase the whole unpleasant contrast and to emphasize the dangers of environmental waste. It is important for me to show how much unnecessary garbage it produces each one of us," said the photographer.
Seventy seven million six hundred twenty eight thousand nine hundred ninety three

Every year the society of consumption "suck" more and more goods, throwing away the piles of stuff that has become junk, and tons of packages.

Fifty seven million eight hundred eighty nine thousand five hundred eighty one

It's amazing how much you can tell about people garbage: food habits, age, occupation and Hobbies.
Seven million five hundred twenty two thousand nine hundred seventy three

Someone of the participants tried to hide their garbage in the bags, someone without a drop of hesitation showed his "pig in a poke."According to the International solid waste Association (ISWA), in 2013 the world produced 1.84 billion tonnes municipal solid waste.
Twenty six million six hundred ninety nine thousand six hundred twenty four

On average over the past year, every single person made 271,7 kilograms of garbage. Twenty eight million six hundred nineteen thousand six hundred four

According to the rating on Waste Atlas, in the world of domestic waste produced in China is 300 million tons.
Forty one million fourteen thousand four hundred ten

The United States and India in second and third place: 228,6 and 226,6 million tons, respectively.
Thirty two million three hundred sixty one thousand four hundred thirty six

Russia is the seventh largest source of litter in the world: last year it was produced 48,2 million tons.
Seventy four million four hundred fifty three thousand nineteen

Less garbage left Seychelles: 15,7 thousand tons.
Forty nine million three hundred forty five thousand five

According to the accounting chamber, Russia's handling is less than 10 % of municipal solid waste, the rest is a total area of 4 million hectares."I hope that people will see a lot of "extra" garbage they would produce. However, I know that this is not their fault, they are just cogs in a unified mechanism of consumption, however, their inaction could be disastrous".What steps you take to reduce the amount of waste?

Source: vegafood.com.ua/neudobnaya-pravda/skolko-musora-ostaetsya-posle-cheloveka-za-7-dnej

Tags

See also

New and interesting