Well-chosen food can not only charge you with energy for an intense workout, and quickly rebuild muscle tissue after exercising. These include fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, dairy products, cereals, although it is usually "best friends of a bodybuilder" is considered to be only chicken, eggs and cottage cheese. We offer you a list of 8 most useful for muscle building food, about the importance and benefits which in the bodybuilding you may not yet know.
1. In addition to potato protein for muscle gain also requires a significant amount of carbohydrates. It is thanks to sugar, our body gets necessary energy and quickly recovers from overload. Potatoes — one of the best examples of a product that contains a huge amount of carbohydrates, but it contains practically no fat.
2. Spirulina Green algae on 65% consist of protein. In addition, they are rich in beta-carotene, thanks to which the muscle recovery process after a workout is much faster and less painful.
3. Vegetables Vegetables are less important in the muscle-building process than proteins, and they in no event cannot be ignored! Because they contained vitamins a, C, D, E, calcium, folic acid are essential for the efficient operation of muscles and production of red blood cells. So you are mistaken if you believe that vegetables can be sacrificed.
4. Soy soy is the most protein rich vegetable products. For example, in one glass of processed soybeans contains over 20 grams of amino acids. It is also high in various vitamins and minerals, therefore, some experts even call soy a kind of vegetable alternative to meat. And no matter in what form the soy gets on your dining table, the main thing — its role in muscle mass cannot be overstated.
5. Fish oil in Addition fish oil helps to speed up metabolism, in the process of building muscle, he plays anti-inflammatory role. Thanks to its properties, it helps the body to recover much faster after intense workouts.
In pineapple contains a lot of the enzyme bromelain, which reduces muscle pain after a workout and helps the digestion of body protein. If, for example, after eating portions of meat to eat fresh or canned pineapples, the process flow obtained by organism of protein in muscle will happen faster.
7. Spinach This vegetable is not in vain often included in the menu of professional bodybuilders. Spinach is a rich source of iron which is essential for building muscle. It is desirable that the spinach constantly present in your diet, as the minerals also provide the body the influx of power and energy necessary for intense and productive workouts.
8. Nuts and seeds Nuts and seeds are a great source of protein, vitamins, antioxidants, fiber and healthy fats, whose presence in the body is required for the recruitment of muscle mass. In addition, it is a natural antioxidant that reduces the effects of free radicals on muscle and thereby speeds recovery after a workout at the gym.