Ibrahim Hamato — the world's armless tennis player

Egyptian Ibrahim Hamato — the world's armless tennis player. Love athlete for table tennis was so strong that even without hand in the childhood because of the accident, he learned to do without them. And not just to do, and masterfully controlled racket, holding it in his mouth.

In 2014, Ibrahim had the opportunity to play against the best tennis players in the world, received an invitation from the International table tennis Federation world Cup in Tokyo.

— I lost hands at the age of 10 years due to an accident. But I loved table tennis, so three years later, the tragedy, decided to start playing again. Tried to keep the racket arm, but it didn't work. Was looking for other options, and I was able to learn, holding the racket in his mouth, says Ibrahim. — In my life two achievements: my wife, who is everything to me, and table tennis, in which I can enjoy every ochkom that win. I have the honour to be invited to the world championship, where I could watch the best athletes on the planet and even play with them. I hope that my example will show people that nothing is impossible when you work hard to achieve their goal.

Source: mirfactov.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting