Meet - Ibrahim Hamato, the world's armless Tennis!

Egyptian Ibrahim Hamato - the world's armless tennis. Love athlete in table tennis was so strong that even a child deprived of hand because of the accident, he had learned to do without them. And not just do, and expertly managed by the racket, holding it in his mouth.

In 2014, Ibrahim had the opportunity to compete with the best tennis players of the world, having received an invitation from the International Table Tennis Federation at the World Championship in Tokyo.

- I lost my hand at age 10 because of an accident. But I'm very fond of table tennis, so three years after the tragedy, I decided to start playing again. I tried to hold the racket under his arm, but it did not happen. Look for other options, and I was able to learn, holding a racket in the mouth, - says Ibrahim. - I have two achievements in life: my wife, who for me - everything, and table tennis, where I can enjoy every ochkom who wins. I am honored to be invited to the World Cup, where I could watch the best athletes of the world, and even play with them. I hope my example will show people that nothing is impossible when you have to work hard to achieve their goals.

Tags

See also

New and interesting