14 non-trivial ways of using mandarin peel

By the way, the question is, what do you do with the tangerine peel?

Don't tell me you're throwing them in the trash!

You can find so many uses in your home! Let's calculate:

Dried and ground crusts are used as a flavoring agent for baking and beverages

Dried skins can be put in a jar of tea - after a while it will acquire a wonderful smell.

They can be (dried and ground) added to meat when frying to get an original unusual taste.

Dry skins are a wonderful means of lighting an oven or fireplace!

From tangerine skins make very tasty candies.

Insist dried skins on vodka, get a fragrant (and beautiful!) tincture.

Tincture of mandarin skins improves digestion and increases appetite

A decoction and infusion of mandarin skins are used for colds, it acts expectorantly for tracheitis and bronchitis, helps reduce blood sugar levels.

Alcohol infusion is used to strengthen immunity

“Japanese chip”: dried skins placed in a polyethylene mesh are steamed in a hot bath and washed the body with them. Triune benefits - massage, aroma and vitamins for the skin. The Japanese know what they're doing ;

Dried mandarin skins are used in moth linen cabinets

Infusion of tangerine skins can feed domestic plants and spray them from a spider mite.

And popular rumor says that placed under the threshold (at the threshold, near) tangerine crusts will repel the desire of cats to mark your threshold with their crown mark. Crusts can be replaced with powder or crumb. I think we can try and infusion spray.

Owners of amateur cats to chew / disembowel / break houseplants are also advised to put tangerine crusts (in any form) on window sills or in vases with flowers.

But today I want to tell you in more detail how to make a wonderful skin tonic from fresh mandarin peel. It refreshes the skin, rejuvenates and tightens the pores. It is believed that such a tonic is especially useful for oily skin, but it is tested on normal - and did not fail.

Making such a tonic is so easy that it takes longer to tell and show than to do.

Step 1. Shore one mandarin in any way (I cut kitchen scissors directly into the glass).

Step 2. Pour mineral water so that it turns out about 2 fingers above the skin mass.

Step 3. Poured skins should be put in a cold dark place and left for a day.

I put it on the balcony under a dark plastic bowl. After a day, you clearly see that with the infusion “something happened.” It turned yellow, thicker and oilier.

Step 4. Pour the infusion. Skins, wherever you want. . .

Step 5. And the tangerine infusion is ready for use.

Step 6. In order not to bother with 1-2 daily shelf life, pour into ice molds. A couple of hours -- and here it is -- a cosmetic.

The cube feels a little oily.

The smell is tangerine-scented.

It tastes bittersweet.

On the skin sensation - aromatic-light, does not pinch, does not tighten the skin unpleasantly

Recommendations for use:

1-2 times a day wipe the skin of the face (and the area of the neckline) with a tonic cube. Wet with a napkin of excess tonic. Don't flush, don't wipe. Just let it dry.

Not frozen tonic just rinse your face. Don't flush or wipe.

Tonic is recommended to use in the “interseason”. It is not recommended for use in summer.

I don’t know how much more/less/equivalent natural remedies are compared to industrial cosmetics – I’m allergic, and I haven’t been able to use any cream in my entire life.

But surprisingly, the tangerine infusion “fit”. published

Source: www.7dach.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting