The 10 best sayings of Steve jobs

For 33 years I look in the mirror every day and ask myself: "If today were the last in my life I wanted if I would do what going to do today? "And whenever the answer has been "No" for several days in a row, I know I need to change something.

Don't let the noise of others ' opinions drown out your own inner voice.

If I had the opportunity to go back in time and give advice to yourself in 25 years, I would have said, "don't take the stupid interview — you have no time for philosophical nonsense! "

Your time is limited, don't waste it living a different life.

There's only one way to do great work is to love her. If you did not come to this, wait. Do not rush for the business.

I'm one of the few people who knows what it's like to lose a quarter of a billion dollars per year. It is very good forms the personality.

Of course, there are people for whom money is above all. Usually these are people who will never become rich. Only he attains wealth, who is talented, successful, and thinks constantly about money.

When you're young and watching TV, I think that TV companies conspired and want to make people stupid. But then you get older and come to understand — the people themselves want. And it's much more frightening thought.

You need to find something you love. And this is as true for work as for a relationship. I'll call the company "Apple", if by 5 hours you do not offer anything better! published

Source: stati.socratify.net/10-luchshikh-vyskazyvanii-stiva-dzhobsa

Tags

See also

New and interesting