John Maxwell is a South African writer who received in 2003 the Nobel prize in literature for his novel "Disgrace," and the first writer to twice be awarded the Booker prize, have formulated the principles that allow you to build a harmonious relationship with people. Just follow the 20 simple principles that communication was pleasant and effective.
1. The principle of satisfaction
.In an ideal relationship between the parties to obtain satisfaction simply to be together.
2. The principle of 101 percent
. To find 1 percent with which we agree, and to send 100 percent of our efforts.
3. The principle of the mirror
. Before you judge others, you should pay attention to yourself.
4. The principle of pain
. Offended man himself inflicts insult others.
5. The principle of the boomerang
. When we help others, we help ourselves.
6. The principle of the situation
. Never let the situation meant more to you than the relationship.
7. The Principle Of The Bean
. When Bob has problems with all glavnoy problem is usually himself Bob.
8. Principle 10 points
. Faith in the people's best qualities makes them objno proyavit their best qualities.
9. The principle of confrontation
. You should first take care of the people and then join with them in confrontation.
10. The principle of the hammer
. Never use a hammer to kill a mosquito on his forehead interlocutor.
11. The principle of exchange
. Instead of having to put others in their place, we have to put them in place yourself.
12. The principle of learning
. Every person that we meet provides the potential us something to teach.
13. The principle of charisma
. People are showing interest in the person codroy intersets them.
14. The principle of a stone cliff
. Trust is the Foundation of any relationship.
15. The principle of lift
. In the process of relationships we can lift people up or lower down.
16. The principle of the trench
. When preparing for battle, dig a trench, so that it will fit the other.
17. The principle of patience
. To travel together with other always have slower than traveling alone.
18. The principle of friendship
. Ceteris paribus people will seek to work with those who they like; ceteris Nerang the conditions they will still do it.
19. The principle of friendship
. The ease in the relationship with oneself helps others chuvstvovat themselves freely with us.
20. The principle of the top road
. We are moving to a higher level where we begin to communicate with others better than they treat you.published
P. S. And remember, just changing your intake, we, together change the world! ©