The girl flew 9.5 thousand miles to take home saved her a stray dog

Usually vacation is a fun and relaxing time, but for a student of Plymouth University of Georgia Bradley journey to the island of Crete almost turned into a nightmare.

The young girl was alone on the beach when two men offered her a drink, and when she refused, began to stick. Fortunately, one stray dog will bravely rushed to save the victim and scared off the attackers. Back home in the UK, Bradley is faced with new, unexpected problem.

"Back home, I couldn't stop thinking about it," said Bradley DailyMail. "I bought a ticket on the next flight back two weeks after the incident. It was risky, because it could happen that we would never have found her. But then we saw pepper on the beach, I have never been so happy".

Bradley had to take several flights of a thousand miles, which had cost her a pretty penny, but also to wait for a long period of quarantine to take the dog to his Kingdom. As for the big surprise a week later after planting, pepper gave birth to 6 puppies!

"The trip was just crazy. But I'm in seventh heaven. Pepper perfectly fit into the new environment," says Bradley.

This stray dog named pepper came to help the girl.

As for the big surprise:

The pepper and 6 puppies one week after arrival in the UK! published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: mixstuff.ru/archives/88786

Tags

See also

New and interesting