Helpers for young mothers

I would like to share with you what personally helps me in the care of children. I'm not a perfect mom, but good enough. And something I realized only after the birth of her second son (finally came).

1.The absence of fanaticismEldest child appeared in the clinic every month – as it should be. We passed all the tests, ticked all vaccinations, have followed all the recommendations. But our specialness is found only in three years.

The youngest was in the clinic once in a month. And that's all. Since there were no inspections. About a year passed the tests – together with his brother, at home. Never received any vaccinations. Saw a homeopath for up to six years. Every three months to "show" — the only thing that my doctor's appointment is difficult to call. Just came to chat.

With the eldest it seemed to me that everything must be right. Mode, bathing every day, feeding on science, walking on schedule. To be honest, to me it's more exhausting than giving forces.

With the younger it was different. Having a bath we are always together. The lure was teaching or rather dragged from my plate, and ate it. From early childhood, he travels and talks with people (for the second time in Asia, for example, in total we've been here for more than six months — though he without vaccination)

With the eldest I was sitting on a nursing diet, eating almost dry buckwheat. And really experienced the separation with cucumbers and tomatoes. I still tried to observe the mode of feeding, the time "to move in his bed".....

Younger I always ate what I wanted. When they wanted and how they wanted. Maybe it's including was the key to a long breastfeeding (up to 2 years)?

If to briefly summarize, the first time I did everything "by the book", "forum". Second – the heart. And it turned out that the first option burns a lot of energy in vain. And although the child was one, I was tired by lunchtime. With the second I forgot about my tiredness at all. Although there were already two!

2.SlingsWith an older child we sling do not feel. And the first successful experience has already happened closer to a year. Just putting on the sling can be had for 10 minutes getting him to sleep (and without a sling already, it took at least an hour). The stroller is not needed. So I became mobile after a year after the birth of Daniel. Although we used the sling for long – almost a year, a positive anchor left.

And with Matthew I just bought a few slings before his birth. The first stroller from Matthew appeared in the year or so. This was due to the fact that we started traveling. And sometimes it was useful for him to sit and look around. Before this time his house was the sling.

I like scarves, and comfortable, and beautiful. The main thing – to understand the laser. This is handy not only outdoors, but even better at home. The baby is sleeping tight, hands are free – you can do everything you need. And even more:)

But for beginners, most likely, will be convenient may-slings – there-I tasted all the benefits.

I even miss that state when the baby's breathing in a sling, but this time we drew with a senior. Soon I will be drawing two, while the third snores.

3.Vaccination is not to mindlesslyWe do not put vaccination of children after the older had a complication. We need this experience cost is expensive and continues to halloo to one another. The whole situation with his health and it is fully provoked by the vaccination calendar. Without considering the state of his health. So Junior is no vaccination. And 2 years he's not been sick even once.

Only two-and-a-half for the first time caught a cold with a temperature of more than 38. With a senior – grafted to a year – baby we once in two months consistently knocked down the temperature and call the doctor.

The case of the mother, which option to choose. Not vaccinate at all, to instill later, to impart to all or not to vaccinate on schedule. I compare the immunity of two of their children and see the obvious advantage of the lack of vaccination (and this despite the fact that their 2 years Matthew has toured 42 countries – 15 of which are Asian).

4.Half an hour a day for yourself is the key to the health of momI had neglected this point. It seemed that mother was not entitled to ten minutes in the tub alone. Or for a walk without one. Or read a quiet book. But I became even grumpier. But the solution was much simpler than it seemed. Only had to cope with his guilt for what I'm not - perfect mom.

Now my husband already knows that if I started to growl, so long ago, not the one I had a rendezvous with itself. And he immediately starts me somewhere to get. I now do not resist. Because I can trust him with children (although the process of working with cockroaches difficult and permanent)

5. To bring the Pope to helpto be honest – with the first son I was greedy. Although I asked my husband for help many and often. But very rarely I gave him a chance to help me actually. That is, first, about something ask, and then with the phrase: "no, not like that!" — did itself. It seemed that he would not be able as well to put toddler to walk with him, to put him to sleep. Is that a diaper will definitely change (if you put the correct side facing) and redeems (but here, I will check).

Of course, this is affected. The help he offered less and less. And one day I found out that the baby is completely on me.

The second time it was impossible. One could, of course, stress and exceed their potential. But too much strength was gone. The annual marathon of rehabilitation eldest son has already made itself felt. So I had to trust. First, senior. To get to the school, in kindergarten. To wash it or collect on the street. Sometimes the results surprised – but if they were both fine in those jeans and sweater, I restrain my comments.

Then start to delegate and small. In infancy it is more difficult – it seems that without a mother just does. But it turned out very even as. And sometimes dad would do a better job – he's stricter with him so not to spoil. Yes, it does not always as I would do. But then he and dad, not a second mother. And if you accept his help then we give him the space to decide how to do it.

The more I gave him opportunities to solve and help, the more he offered to help. And now I sometimes catch myself thinking that I couple of days will be a lot of fun. The key to the house was anything left after this fun:)

Here, of course, important balance. Because if dad's having a baby as much as mom, it is hard to deal with the material situation of the family. But completely disconnected from parenthood is not worth it. At night, for example, can sometimes stand and dad. But to sit with the child day and night, to change diapers and to feed – it is my mother's concern.

6.HelpersAre different and all can be useful. Grandparents, friends, sisters. Not worth it for them to blame the child entirely. But sometimes they can give you to exhale. The main thing is not to see how they handle the baby properly dressed and fed. Thanks for the help – as it is.

There are still pay options for assistance. For example, the AU pair, which may come once or twice a week and do wet cleaning. I in early childhood the older of two such assistants were. It helped not to get covered with mud, and not to abandon her husband, and to enjoy motherhood.

Someone takes nannies, this option is not for everybody. I have had this experience, I did not like it. After all, my children, and so to raise them to me. I'm a mom!

7.Sense of humor and optimismIs what really helps not just to survive but to live. And get from motherhood fun and excitement.

Try. Do not cut yourself, and most of the day sleeping like a baby when you have the chance. Relax when he's sleeping (and better homes). Walk when he wants to explore the world. Do not try to catch it. Do not ask too much. To relax more. To enjoy life. Listen to your heart. To love your husband.

And then everything will be OK. published

Author: Olga Valyaeva

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook and in Vkontakte, and we're Classmates

Source: www.valyaeva.ru/pomoshhniki-dlya-molodoj-mamy/

Tags

See also

New and interesting