What is not during the homeopathic treatment

Mary Blaskewicz, homeopath: Common question a new client – what do you forbid?

Answer.

Before ban – sweet, alcohol, Smoking, coffee, life stress, etc, whatever – let's try to understand. What can be the meaning of prohibitions and strict volumetric instructions, what difficulties can arise — and when it might be useful and when not.

Homeopathic treatment is largely associated with the restoration of contact with their feelings. What makes it good, what is bad? What should I do to feel better?
Fifty four million nine hundred forty five thousand nine hundred ninety one

Largely, these individual moments.

Fish and poultry are unable to do the same, they need different conditions for a full life.

Someone running, someone is sure to find time to be alone, someone can not stand the cold, and someone can't get up the nerve to leave abuser.

Someone needs adventure, and challenge — and to whom-the system and the predictability of someone's family and someone's job.

We are different. And it is unlikely that someone else could do the work for us for understanding ourselves.

To share an idea – Yes, of course — but understand well if you this idea, if you can use and is there a place in your life – hardly anyone will be able to do it for you. The next instruction which is already in our lives is more than enough – more likely to disturb this process than to help him.

However, all rules have exceptions.

From the point of view of homoeopathic treatment, strict restrictions can be useful, if the reaction to something is very strong, and sharply deteriorating health.

For example, sometimes allergies need to be careful to avoid certain things that cause they have noticeable deterioration. There are certain substances antidote homeopathic remedies, usually talking about how to avoid accidental contact with them. But in General an excess of restrictions and prohibitions is what easily makes life lifeless. And this is not what we seek, isn't it?

There are situations when a person does what he is bad — often with the full understanding that it is harmful. However, does it help in this case, the ban? Want to check? Disable the alcoholic drink, or igroman go to the machine. "Quitting Smoking is easy, I've quit a hundred times".

In my opinion, a more realistic approach here is to try to understand why there is such situation. How it works, what feeds it, what its idea and meaning. This, of course, does not guarantee (and nothing else) – however, the understanding of the situation does increase the chances to find the appropriate solution. Unlike a regular ban.published 

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: soznatelno.ru/gomeopatiya/chto-nelzya-vo-vremya-lecheniya-o-zapretah-i-ogranicheniyah.-12553.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting