Maxim Kushner: My project Vega Living helps to improve the lives

Maxim Kushner, the investment banker from Credit Suisse with a 16-year veteran and co-owner of yoga Studio NYM Yoga, about his new project – Internet site Living Vega, which aims to popularize the idea of a conscious way of life among Russians.

Came to Russia from the West fanatical passion for healthy eating and fitness have long survived peak phase, and today, following global trends, compatriots seek to make his existence harmonious, spirit filled and safe. This means increased attention to their own lives in terms of consumption, which, being the Foundation of human life, affects his health and life expectancy.

Project Vega Living can help its users to live better with meaningful approach to a seemingly familiar things. Awareness is a key social message of the entire project. Maxim Kushner, the founder and ideologist of the project, convinced that it is necessary to constantly make small steps to improve their lives, especially in terms of the negative impact of environment (stress, bad environmental conditions) to inhabitants of large cities.

Maxim Kushner

To solve this problem, according to Kouchner, it is necessary so: to raise awareness about the existing problems and offer an alternative to used goods. "It is very important to open people's eyes to the daily mistakes and tell you why you should avoid superficial consumption and sometimes to reflect on what lies behind the label of a shampoo, what kind of powder it is safe to wash the clothes your child from a bottle is preferable to drink water, explains his intentions Maxim. After the birth of my daughter I've become more attentive to the products that I use in everyday life, and often acceptable options I had to bring from America. I want a wide range of environmentally friendly products, harmless to health, was presented in Russia".

Having set itself this goal, Maxim has decided that he will invest in the project, at least at the stage of formation. "Think about the raising of Bank financing or equity will be possible when the project will be great and will be well – established channels of sales," he said. The initial investment, the presence of partner relations with reliable suppliers and industry organizations, the professional team of ten people are the key resources that were collected during the startup phase of the project.

Project Vega Living (literally: the star of life) appeared online a few months ago and represents a balanced combination of lifestyle blog that promotes the idea of conscious choice, and an online store where you can find organic cosmetics for the personal care and home products with the certification of eco/bio.

Maxim managed to create a startup with marketing know-how: informing potential buyers increases the degree of interest and confidence in natural and harmless products and helps to make an "informed choice" by promoting the sales. The media part of the project offers materials about health, beauty, spiritual practice, and also talks about bright people who are able to live harmoniously in the city. Blog, in turn, creates additional opportunities for PR and promotion on the Internet, providing high-quality content for social networks. Contextual advertising and optimization is also included in the advertising strategy, which focuses not only on the development of the concept, but also on the promotion of individual brands.

To date, the commercial component of the project is behind the media, because of the large amount of offline tasks that need to be addressed prior to the sale to negotiate with suppliers, debug, logistics and payment system to carry out certification. "Despite the fact that online retail is not yet fully and we still have to adjust a number of aspects, there are already sales. In addition, we found and wholesale distribution channels: beauty shops are only about 15 points – take our goods for realization", – says the first success Maxim.

After a fully established supply chains, on the website Living Vega will appear the best products from Europe, America and Russia, the relevant organic standards. Wide range will allow to offer customers different prices.

Undoubtedly, a solid financial background helps Maxim to anticipate potential industry risks as well as helped him to choose a promising niche for business. After graduation from the Financial University in Boston, he worked in the investment Bank, private equity Fund, managed by private capital.

The potential of the chosen direction confirmed by the study of RBC, according to which the market the Internet-trade in cosmetics and perfumery is a growing segment in the industry of e-commerce; at the same time, the segment of natural and organic cosmetics is actively increasing its market share.

Maxim is full of enthusiasm about the prospects for the development of the project. "In six months we plan to provide full operation of both directions of the project – says he plans. – With regard to the longer-term vision, in five years I would like to have a recognisable brand, developed media resource, covering the whole country, well-functioning distribution system, the widest range of natural products, including local goods. Perhaps at some point will expand in the food sector. Now a little premature to talk about it, but I'm also contemplating the possibilities of the conclusion of the project in the brick and mortar presence and organization of own production".

With such ambitious plans Maxim accounts for almost all of their spare time to spend on your online project, vykraivaya few hours a week playing sports: swimming, yoga, Jogging, cross-fitom. However, this pace of life suits him, since he is sure that a good idea is only ten percent of success, the rest is labor. And quite a bit of luck. Good Luck, Max! published

Photo: Mikhail Bogachev

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind - together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: finbuzz.ru/maksim-kushner-credit-suisse-moy-proekt-living-vega-pomogaet-uluchshat-jizn/

Tags

See also

New and interesting