We Maxim, and you yap! (15 photos + video)

Concert of "Maxim" the eyes of football fans full banter !!!
In continuation of yesterday's theme about the blonde, young fool

Before the match, the concert, there were many conversations on the sidelines and podtribunnogo room, a lot of people beat their breasts, assuring everyone that they will go to the concert as they're otozhgut and all! ... But as expected, all this enthusiasm was empty Trepov and absurd excuses. I laughed out loud, seeing as jumps from topic one person after another. Otmazy more ridiculous than football - I have not seen even once. Shame.

But we humans are the words true Gascons said - did. Yes, we are trying to show Max what I briefly and tell. With photos and video bonuses. Yes Yes. DID YOU KNOW!

It all started here, in the image can be seen:

via community.livejournal.com/football_gloom

Before the step of substantially all were in cipher, we did not see a single person in the rose Maxim. Concert Maksim arranged in the den mrazotnyh Petersburg horses - Ice Palace.

I must say - a support was very rotten almost the entire game, only at the end of steel will turn any common charges, but the whole shit. Clearly not enough Kombat, which would combine the sector in one idea, join us in ecstasy. And so ... the audience was very raznoshertsnoy, mostly Kuzma and young Karlan. There were several lokogёrl.

The sector we had a sit-down, stand up was not possible because We are sitting behind the children not older than 6 years. I had to just watch Maxim for the beautiful game and the combinations, without much shizy.

Maxim during the game 4 times to change shape, showing off the skirt, the trousers, it is still something. It was cute and sexy. Boob never showed.

The girl behind me could not stand this rotten tech support and lay down to rest. She screamed that this sector is more on a foot and that we all - Kuzma. As I understand it! But I'm very silent, and in her eyes was the same miserable Kuzmich.

Other girls tried to somehow stir up the sector, invited all to stand up and jump the whole podium. I think it is not necessary to explain what ended this initiative?

And when Max went to change my regular attire - on the scene some freaks and trained in playing all sorts of different musical instruments, had them miritsa since they are from the same team Maxim, because they were not booed, and waited for Julia Maximova vernetsa onstage

Maxim surrendered the game completely, Philo, the stele in the tackle.

And even at the request of the public played a song of Civil Defense - Everything is going according to plan.

She metal ridges left and right than unspeakably pleased with far-right fans in the audience.

Still, she has a great figure.

The repertoire she has a very big, I did not know 90% of its charges, like most in the audience, as she sang rather vaguely. Feel free to guess.

Whatever it was, but Maxim reach out to my heart. Yes, I cried and cried when Maxim asked the audience - "Girls, you had a first love? And you guys? ". Yeah! It Was! I cried out to her, and she seems to have heard me and looked into my eyes ... Tears flowed already creek, and then she finally finished off me - "What is love?" She asked.

Taking advantage of this opportunity - ask. Girls futbol_gluma and tell us about your first love, huh? Here are just curious. I have a very sentimental mood. Sad.

3:44

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting