Why have I buried myself in 30?!

The fear of old age, heavy burden of the past – a feeling which is difficult to avoid. Fortunately there is reason to fret – loss of health, attractiveness, career, financial independence, clear mind and courage. Is this smooth skin covered with wrinkles and spots, tender neck hung, look dim, from fragrant body smell of dust and mold? I lose the ability to bear children and to breastfeed, don't like my husband to call him. And each new day brings me closer to death... So I thought at twenty-five, to be honest. And horrified friend, have fun celebrating the thirtieth anniversary – she's too old to rejoice? Here is the first gray hair, that wrinkle, that wrinkle...

At twenty-seven, after the first birth, I realized that old age has already come. So I can no longer walk, gasping for breath when climbing the hill, from delicate beauty turned to melt fat shapeless carcass. Hairdresser, sympathetically looking at my fat neck, complains – what can I do, female, age. Gray covers whiskey generous with frost, no clothes does not look thirty-fifth the size of the legs became the thirty-eighth. At thirty-two I the first time gave place in the underground, calling grandma own daughters. Healthy, characteristically, full of energy woman who stupidly decided that her time was up. I didn't keep on any diet, went to the training after a couple of sessions, throwing on a distant shelf of expensive creams to improve skin – why?

But when I turned forty, I asked a completely different question. Why I buried myself at thirty?! Now I'm forty one, I got rid of pounds of excess weight, tons of fears and hefty garbage systems. And I feel that I still have half life active, interesting, full of new experiences, impressions, lessons, Dating, friends, creativity and work. I still get old, I will be afraid of it or not. But what will this old age, depends to a large extent from me.

If I can remove the extra weight load on the joints and heart, not to look perfect, and for freedom of movement. Learn to use all the features of your body will "Wake up" the joints and muscles, to put in order your running health? If I should train the mind with new knowledge, skills and languages, whether "brain fitness"? Think about whether the soul and the spirit, learn to deal with fears, anger, resentment, whether will master the skill of active listening, clear whether the source of love so that it can be safe to take water?

Will build normal relations with her husband, relatives, grown children, to be their friend and helper, not a stone on the neck and not a walking wallet? Will there be enough strength and energy to travel not only across the cities and villages, but also in new professions, the arts and sport? If I can give the world something besides children?

Widely known project "Age of happiness" tells hundreds of stories about people who have changed their lives and remain active after forty, fifty, sixty, even eighty years old. Oldest model, Carmen Dell Oreis, 84 years old, her nearest rival Daphne Self 82. The world's oldest gymnast, Johanna Kaas 86 years old and in his first competition she performed in 56. At the same age beginning sports the oldest female bodybuilder, Ernestine shepherd, she's 75, and God forbid we look like at her age. Oldest yoga instructor, Betty Kalman, 83. The oldest can be called ballerina Maya Plisetskaya in 70 years, she danced in the room, written for her by Maurice Bejart.

Pediatrician Leila Denmark practiced to 103 years, and the psychiatrist Natalia Bekhtereva continued to work at 80. Mother Teresa lived for 87 years until the last days engaged in the Affairs of his order of mercy. The photojournalist of Cunaco of Sasamoto was born in 1914 and still continues to please the Japanese wonderful images. The "Mature" bride in the world, 103-year-old Steven Harris was married from 84-year-old bride Thelma Luke, and was happy.

In the twenty-first century, the word "later" does not exist. At any time, right from tomorrow, you can pick up and change jobs, housing, social circle, to find online courses and tutorials for anything, from playing the djembe drums to lacemaking tatting, from photography to tango. To learn Japanese or Urdu, read "Gilgamesh" or John Chrysostom, gymnastics for belly, face, or spine. Give birth at fifty, become a star in sixty to climb Everest in the seventies, and to jump with a parachute, marking its centenary.

In my environment there is a woman who began to study psychology, going 50-year milestone, there is a 70-year-old masseuse, a 50-year-old, if I'm not mistaken, the teacher face fitness, a dancer with snakes and two ladies-coach contact improvisation stepped bar 40. There are young mothers 40+, and examples of successful marriages in which the bride and groom for two was more than a hundred. In your environment, such people probably also have. The belief that after a certain age can't ride a bike\kissing on the street\to perform on stage and make a career nothing more than a stereotype that came from the time when the human lifespan rarely exceeded half a century.

"Lord, give me strength to change what I can change, accept what I cannot change and the wisdom to distinguish one from the other." You cannot change something that we all will die one day. But you can spend your life with benefit to themselves and others. After forty do something to lose skin elasticity, joint flexibility, stamina – already is, as before, working day, dance the night and the next morning again to go to the office.

Gradually weakens memory, especially short-term, appear mood swings, more time is required for rest and sleep, getting heavier from disease, disorders of diet, longer aklimatizirovalis. But it is not the horror that I imagine in my youth. Looks at least up to sixty adjusted more or less costly and serious cosmetic surgery. The mobility and slimness of the body can be kept for a very long time with regular practice your sport.

Beauty Mature women – a separate issue, if the image reflects the multifaceted sparkle of the soul, few will look in the passport. No wonder the best flamenco dancers are considered to be women's middle-years — only they are able to fully convey the strong palette of human emotion.

In addition to age brings losses and gains. Learn to accept yourself as you are, without editing and proofreading, to appreciate your body, your looks, voice, intelligence, knowledge and talents. Learning to accept the imperfection of others, not expect them ideals, easy to forgive missteps and joy to thank for the success. Breaking up with teenage cynicism and boyish.

See the limits of their capabilities, responsibility, tolerance. Admit your mistakes and correct them rather than to panic or hide your head in the sand. Take on as much responsibility as they can take. I appreciate your time, attention, money – and someone else's is also appreciated. Stop to look at the view of the Princess Mary Alekseevny, on the unnecessary conventions and outdated rules. Understand your desires and needs, not in a hurry to buy yourself a sweet at the first "want". Learn the capabilities of your body. Can marry a loved one and divorce, to acquire, finally, the dog, the cat, the turtle and the camera. Admire the grown up, independent children. Allow yourself to do what you love to master the art, to education. Gain enough experience, relationships, and material resources to live independently and with comfort... the list is long, and each will be found their fad.

Who would argue, winter is coming, and not escape from it. But come to the cold hard-working ant or fly into a snowstorm careless dragonfly is a personal choice. There is nothing to fear, fear will not help you prepare for the cold weather. And work on yourself will help you to meet the age head-on and enjoy the full benefits of adult life.published

Author: Nick Baken

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.matrony.ru/zima-blizko/

Tags

See also

New and interesting