Parental choice

You've seen apathetic kids? And adults who do not need anything except a one-time injection of joy from the performance hotelok? If they will be asked to wait with the fulfillment of a wish, it will plunge them into the abyss of pain and suffering. It would seem that the world is unfair to them. They needed so now just ten!

"Daddy, I want... !!!" And dad scoots to fulfill the desire of his daughter. And if he is not going to fulfill her wish, he will feel like a bad father. This is where I recently confessed to one of my seminarians. "It breaks my heart her crying!"

And so the girl grows up and is faced with the fact that no one is rushing headlong to fulfill her wishes. She discovers that their desire should be to provide by his own labor. Terrible credit history accompany people who have not learned in childhood to wait and work towards fulfilling their desires.

You always have a choice. You can immediately buy a child everything he wants. And it will cease to suffer from the fact that he doesn't have something that someone else has the baby. And you can teach your child to wait for the fulfillment of their desires, making efforts for its implementation. In this case it is necessary to understand who will grow out of the child — infantile hedonist or a strong-willed and purposeful person.

To be perfectly honest, it is unlikely that you will prefer the first option to the second. You will see that in the pursuit of short-term glory of a good parent, you are committing a crime against a child, mangling his fate.

Such awareness is a sign of parental insight is built on the ability to see the connection between your inability to resist the wishes of the child and his subsequent inability to cope with their emotions in the face of temptation.published

© Love Zgonnik P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/project_aoj?w=wall-53900174_13458

Tags

See also

New and interesting