Convenient homemade snow delayer

Homemade device for snow retention

Winter is coming. In regions where there is insufficient humidification, it will soon be necessary to start keeping snow so that the garden is provided with moisture in the spring.

In recent years, the snow delayed very comfortable, homemade shields. The ceiling of our village house was covered with decorative tiles. Their dimensions are 50x50 cm. It is time to update them, replace them. Carefully removed, collected, thought and came to the conclusion: this is a very light and convenient material for the manufacture of shields for the detention of snow in the garden.

Materials for the manufacture of one shield: tiles - 4 pcs; slats (width 3-4 cm, thickness 1.3-1.5 cm, length 70-75 cm) 4 pcs; slats width and thickness are the same, but length 100-105 cm - 4 pcs; nails.

We place 100 cm 2 reticles parallel to the horizontal plane at a distance of 50 cm from each other. They have 4 tiles in two layers.
It turns out the sewer is 100 cm wide, 50 cm high.
We put two more racks on top and fasten, hammer with nails.
Next, we attach the “legs” along the edges, also on both sides we place 70-75 cm of rails perpendicularly and score with nails. Here's 1 shield ready.

I made about a dozen of them (maybe more). In winter, in the right places of the garden, where the snow is blown, I put them in a row across the prevailing winds. When they fall asleep with snow, I pull them out and put them back. That's how I make the snow thicker. I have to move it to another place. They're very light, comfortable. By the way, you can make shields from completely new tiles - they are not very expensive. published

In the photo: a general view of the finished shield; this is how we install shields in one row in winter

Author: Frans Hasanovich Khalilov, Bugulma

P.S. And remember, just changing our consumption – together we change the world!

Join us on Facebook, VKontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.7dach.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting