Coffee with honey against abdominal pain

Historically, Ethiopia is one of the greatest countries in the world. And from the point of view of the history of coffee – she did the first. Just FIRST, without any "but"...

The cradle of coffee culture, the land-a legend...

Tourism, the country is divided into 3 regions: the more developed North, the Central part (at the head of the capital Addis Ababa) and South of the country, famous for its exotic, but less developed, in terms of tourism infrastructure.

Just in time for the trip South I had the opportunity to meet interesting coffee recipe that the people of Ethiopia are used in stomach pain.

And the recipe is nationwide – I specifically interviewed a number of local residents, and as one claimed to know him from childhood.

And while moving to the town of Jinka to see the famous Mursi tribe we have eaten something that the stomach was not entirely comfortable...

This folk medicine is called "Banna ke, cajamar Gar" or in our "Coffee with honey".

The recipe is simple: 1 small spoonful of ground coffee to 2 tablespoons of honey (do NOT ADD WATER!)

All thoroughly mixed to obtain a slurry of a pretty dark brown color.

Neatly eat it with a spoon as a dessert and after an hour in the stomach – a sense of peace and calm.

Besides it is very tasty – the coffee powder slightly dampens the excessive sweetness of honey. And due to the fact that the coffee itself is ground a little thick – the chewing of its small particles, lubricated with honey – good taste (who likes to chew roasted coffee beans understand me

There was a slight difference in the recipe – some people said that it is necessary to put on two tablespoons of one teaspoon of honey, someone claimed that correct – 2 tablespoons of coffee to 2 tablespoons of honey, but in General the essence does not change.

Honestly, I don't know what it is. I suspect that this is due to the antiseptic properties of coffee and astringent properties of honey. But what actually is the difference? Helped – and helped... posted

Author: Sergey Reminyl

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: coffee-expert.com.ua/rus/blog/kofe_s_medom_protiv_boli_v_givote.htm

Tags

See also

New and interesting