You would have cheap fun?

I'm trying to radically change your diet. Different have to observe, including unexpected emotions! Turns out it's mostly not about food. It's about my relationships and beliefs. And how you do not want to see them, and how hard it is to part with them…

Everyone's asking me — but why limit yourself so? Live today as one cake will not bring you harm, but how much fun!

Sixty four million nine hundred eighty four thousand six hundred forty two

Yes, I agree! Harm in one little cake. But the pleasure... It is a cake and cheap.

Just one cake. Just one drink. Just one cigarette.

Smokers who have quit, I understand: just one cigarette is not fun, but it triggers a dangerous process. Most likely, there will be another. And more. And not notice, like smoke again, and can't stop. "Just one cigarette" is always the beginning of the end.

All the cakes, glasses and cigarettes, all those shows in the evenings... Cheap fun do not last long and do not bring any benefit. Moreover, in the long run they destroy us. And they are often coupled with guilt. Especially if we're trying to do something in his life to change. Want to become more slender, but I can't deny myself cake. Result? The guilt and extra inches. Pleasure? I don't know. Maybe a couple of minutes it lasted.

Or another example: morning, cold and dark. I want to lie in bed instead of going to training. Well, today will not go for another 20 minutes, lie, I'm already a month no one missed. You can relax a little, do not worry.

Familiar? Me — very!

But how many of the energy it would bring you? Rest whether you sleep enough? Gain strength before the new day? Hardly. It is cheap, immediate. In the long term, ie, longer than the 20 minutes it will bring you no joy, no happiness, no energy. But skipping a workout once you get up on a dangerous path. Soon miss again, then another, then completely abandoned. This happens in most cases. It happened to me countless number of times.

What if you get up and go, “don't want” to workout? Here's what: you're happy with yourself, you shall feel the strength of your muscles, you'll be charged with energy for the rest of the day.

We want pleasure, we want to live enjoying! Right now. But the effort to make don't want. Wait — don't want to! This approach comes to the fact that sooner or later we find ourselves here with this set of cheap pleasures — food, alcohol, Internet, TV. But if they'll lead to happiness, a satisfaction, to quality of life?

Thirty nine million five hundred fifty three thousand

Following question.

And if we want these changes? And if you know what to do with this energy, this inspiration, this new life? Often the answer to all questions is no. Actually, I don't want. Change is scary! It's — uncomfortable. This is a new. And as shows my personal experience, in 95% of cases we really don't want to change anything. Deep, on a subconscious level. Live as before may not be very nice, but everything is clear but everything is familiar.

Imagine: I'm gentle and feminine beauty. It's men for me to pay attention! To come you start, to get acquainted! And I have no idea how they behave! Nah, I will remain gloomy and masculine. That's my usual state. I know how it is. And how to be delicate and feminine — I don't know.

Understand how it works? Of course, we don't make these decisions consciously. We simply makes a choice in favor of the next “sleep” and “on the heel uncomfortable.” Step by step sabotaging their own development and change for the better. Thinking about how the world is unfair and I love. But... "Real men extinct". Or "men are afraid of strong women".

So.

At some point, and experiment with a meal, not the last role in this awareness played, I realized that I'm done with cheap pleasures. I'm tired to be a vegetable and go on about their own addictions — I'm stronger than them! I tired to eat my emotions — I have enough courage to feel them! I'd rather pay a higher price. For pleasure expensive. And I'm ready for these changes.

Yes, I have too, everything is not perfect. Can't say that 100% of the cheap pleasures refused. But I want to develop the discipline, I want to endeavor I want to go to training! Just because it drives me to another level. I feel different — and not for 20 minutes, and permanently. This is a new level of quality of life, this new level of my energy, and it is much better than "just cake".

Easy lift in the morning, the joy of what you're doing, a high level of energy and the feeling that I can.

Here is expensive.

So simply it is not given. The first day will not feel results. Moreover, the results will not be secured until you prove your dedication to his method. But it is worth all the effort.

I urge You all to urgently give up sugar and follow my experiment. This is my problem with sugar. Maybe You have not.

I encourage you to look at: do You indulge your own instant gratification? Choose expensive or cheap? And how is that working for You? published 

Author: Svetlana Pokrovskaya

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.svet-in.ru/kuda-privodyat-deshevye-udovolstviya/

Tags

See also

New and interesting