Terry Gilliam: the generation that breaks into pieces

Director Terry Gilliam about who we become — an appeal to all of us that you want to read in order to stop in time!

I would like to make a movie about a generation of people who have no memory. About those who do not remember the names and numbers of friends, important dates... Now it just grows. These children on any question immediately rush to the Internet to check out IMDB, Wikipedia and Google search.

Ninety million one hundred sixty eight thousand nine hundred seventy seven

Total disappearance of memory. How to make a movie about a people so obsessed with the Internet? About those who have to identify where they are, what to do and see?

I was recently at a concert and noticed that people are not that lighters, but even the phones are not waving. Now they are staring at the screen, and write what happens.

When they enjoy? This aliens — the generation whose constant itching, the shortest focus, intolerable desire to here and now.

What kind of life where no memory and expectations?

It would be a picture of a generation that breaks into pieces.

As before: you sent a letter and wait. And life is beautiful! Because the wait is much more attractive, sexier and magneticae than, in fact, what are you waiting for.

And now you have blurted out something, and immediately you will receive the answer.

I am very interesting to investigate to shoot the film, but I can't cover this topic. It would be a picture of a generation that breaks into pieces.

I made Facebook, wrote something, and I was showered with insults. It turns out that the truth in social networks is better not to talk?

But endless "lol lol lol" is not for me. While that's Stephen fry cope — he twittered every five minutes. And it's very funny I must say." published 

Director Terry Gilliam

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: creu.ru/ya-by-hotel-snyat-kino-pro-pokolenie-lyudej-u-kotory-h-ne-budet-pamyati-42809/

Tags

See also

New and interesting