10 parent terms, which You didn't even know existed, but without which You can not do

You will not find words like "Tupi-Tupi-mom" or "barevnost" in any dictionary (yet!), but trust us: these parent terms just need to know. At least in order to have a good laugh over their teaching errors and failures in the difficult task of raising children.

Tupi-Tupi-mom

Self for my mother, who is slowly but surely accept the bitter fact that it cannot help your child with homework in mathematics. Because no matter what decade she was in high school, all the formulas to a tee. I disappeared from her head. Clean. And it seems like forever.

Facebook-PTSD*

When you share with your friends on Facebook the incredible wisdom that was given your four-year-old, and the next day I re-read your post and know that I wrote nonsense, because it is simply exhausted to complete shutdown of critical perception of reality.

*PTSD — post traumatic stress disorder

Moroseyka

Considered perfectly normal stuff for an ice cream in the deep freezer. Still the taste buds of your children is still not sufficiently developed in order to assess the difference between ice cream $5 for 500 ml and cheap.

Marinosci

Sudden and acute fit of jealousy about the competitiveness of the youngest boy in the eyes of other mothers when she recalls that her child of the same age are already programmed with the program Scratch, and your still playing Minecraft.

Mamassani

It is age-appropriate, balanced, honest and at the same time humiliating the definition you give to an "adult" word, about which you asked a child, and then discover that it meant "prostration" and not "prostitution".

Ission

The sound you deliver from the depths of a tortured soul, when your second-grader doesn't fit in the more expensive, costing a third of the salary, the blue coat that you bought him a month ago for the spring concert.

Bluff-Kara

The huge relief you feel when your child finally gathered all scattered around the house LEGO blocks. Because you threatened to confiscate all his electronic games, if he does not, and in fact you don't have the stomach to execute such an ominous threat.

Izvenayus!

When you encourage your child to apologize for something rude or tactless (for example, for the remark that grandpa's new girlfriend silicone Breasts), even though secretly I totally agree with him.

Sinapuk

A groan of despair, after you finally Packed up my two year-old toddler in all the layers of winter clothes and suddenly felt... a little stinky. First you decide to go for a walk as it is, and then sigh and begin to unpack, to wash. As a result, by the time you finally finished, the baby is ready to NAP.

Sbep (Thank God It's Monday!)

Acronym-prayer of any working mother.

And you have a family come up with such terms? Share with us your unique parent "vocabulary". Perhaps your neologisms here someone is not enough! published

Author: Stephanie Dolgoff

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.matrony.ru/10-roditelskih-terminov-o-kotoryih-vyi-dazhe-ne-podozrevali-no-bez-kotoryih-vam-ne-oboytis/

Tags

See also

New and interesting