A harvest of delights — the secrets of growing onions

— Oh, nothing special I'm not doing with him — lost I — it just kinda grew
— Bulbs for a pound and leeks in the growth of man can not grow! Yes, even in neopaney soil! Do not tell tales! bit offended visitors.

And I was once again openly talked about all the techniques.

Vegetables, and onions, in particular, were somehow themselves to grow since then, when I realized that it is necessary to take into account the biological characteristics of each plant.

Onion

Here onions onions need in the first half of its development the earth was very moist.

He hails from the mountains! In the spring and there is a lot of snow, but the rocks around, so no stagnant water — good drainage is obtained. Because of the characteristics of the soil, weak root system. Where to grow among the rocks?! There the land is not enough! Will spring, the streams will run dry and becomes a bow and had learned to deal with. The build-up he pen melt waters and dry period, the follicle Matures.

These are the conditions necessary to create on the beds. While there is a growing feather all the time to monitor the soil moisture. If long standing drought, the onions will stop growing and "think" that all the water ended and it's time to switch on the maturation of the follicles. At least fill it with water then will not continue to rise! And in the second half of "life" to it for the bulbs not just heat, but need heat and dryness. And you can shovel the earth from the bulbs — let them warm your "side" in the sun — sunbathing! And film to cover if the rains are loaded.

I love sweet onions, salad. Eat it like apples! And our Siberian, though, and kept well, but tangy! So we decided from the seedlings to grow special varieties. In late February, sow seeds in a box from under the cake immediately in a large container, because to dive the bow is not necessary. He's got it roots weak. In mid-may planted in the ground. A gryadochki I have not Capanna and mulch in the fall. On top of another sand sprinkle — let him think that Home got! From the return of frost film on the arcs saved. Though not very cold he is afraid of, but it is a pity — because the baby yet! And so it grew.

The heat from the sand, powered by mulch, water the bottom of neopaney the soil directly to the roots comes. When the drought came, poured a three-day infusion of nettle and zamulchirovat bed.The moisture is preserved and microorganisms are cooked onions in the restaurant. That's the whole treatment. Planted, watered a couple of times in the heat... just shooting! So he liked it — to be photographed and surprise guests

What is this "trees"? The leek? Can't be! Well, this bow is exactly the fertilizer received!

To this bed I'm even less fit. Leeks and onions I have, but it requires very different conditions.

It grows, not stopping until they will produce seeds. Moved normal bow with the people in the floodplains of rivers, on fertile land and has "forgotten" how to form a bulb. The new place was always wet and warm, he had more to fear sunstroke. The flat sheets made with cells as polycarbonate, and the bulb turned into a stalk.

He is the most valuable — bleached leg. And get it very easy, you just have to put in a special way- in the trenches. I dig almost to the bayonet of shovel, and even stick the deepening of doing. Cautiously fill in there the roots and a little sprinkle. Pour good — because he needs constant moisture until harvest. Growing up — sprinkle the ground from the side, not falling asleep leaves. And as the bed becomes smooth, it is still a thick layer of mulch. Here grows such long bleached part: under the ground (mulch) she hid from the sun and chlorophyll does not produce.

Fertilize once or twice, too, infusion of nettle, be sure foam.

Infusion doing so — Narva nettle (or other weeds) directly from the roots, not shaking the ground. Capacity better to take a small plastic. Pour separated by water, a little sugar or old jam, a handful of drug "Lights" on the bran and on top of a plank put to grass all the time in the water was.

The capacity I have in the sun is, warming up. Very often stir the brew, and as soon as a rich foam, immediately pour on the bed, "tea" needs to smell nice. In actively fermented solution multiplied various microorganisms, so they fed my bow, preparing food from the mulch, and I just praise them and admire passing by.

Green leaves can be dried, and then grind and use it instead of breading. The legs themselves prikopat in moist sand or earth and store in the cellar. In the spring only this bow does not lose vitamin C, moreover, it even increases. And now, with a new dryer", Isidre", I tablenote also land. It is very useful!

— And the seedlings are difficult to grow? — not appeased female.

— Yes, as well as onion seedlings. Sow in deep containers in late February, in may in the ground. Dive is not necessary. In General, it is unpretentious, but the land is fertile and need a lot of organic matter and moisture.

— Really nothing complicated — surprised guests and left determined to grow such a useful bow, holding in one hand a clean notebook, and the second "gift" stalk leek.

— Show relatives. Don't believe the stories after all! published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/wall-65997559?offset=40&q=%23%D0%A0%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BC_%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B4&w=wall-65997559_72135%2Fall

Tags

See also

New and interesting