Metaphors of health: the language of the bodies

Words reflect thoughts, and thoughts affect our body, the immune system and health. What our words tell us about how our thoughts affect the body?

Words reflect our inner state and accurately reflect our way of thinking about your body. But we Express ourselves not only through words, but through the body.

Words and body language are two different ways to say the same things. Our body can Express the internal state of the wrinkles of laughter or frowning brows.

We have a whole group of metaphors about the body, which is called "language of the organs" – they are part of the body. Have you ever thought about the fact that someone is your "headache"? These are the words that remind you some sense.

Some people Express irritation differently. They are getting a real headache. Such words can make prophecies: they Express the idea, and thought affects the body. They are like self-fulfilling prophecies on himself the curse.

We marvel at how hard people repeat certain key phrases. We do not claim that you should do to avoid phrases such that they do not become true.

It's such a familiar, and persistently repetitive, obsessive metaphors, which can cause harm. Words destroy the body like waves, eroding the rock. Awareness of the language of the authorities is the first step to understanding what your body doesn't reflect the word in their own way.

Here are some common metaphors of the body:

This anxiety is just eating away at me.
It's driving me crazy.
He just climbs under the skin.
It will burn on like this.
Resentment gnaws at her.
You make me sick.
It gets on my nerves.
This job just kills me.
Children's headache.
You're too spineless for that.
It burns me up inside.
That you will come out sideways,
Do not use this as a crutch.
It's sitting on my chest.
They twisted my arm.
She has a lump stuck in my throat.
He swallows the words.
It's too big a piece to swallow at once.
I find it hard to breathe in this atmosphere.
It breaks my heart.
From this I have dry brains.
He drinks my blood.
I climb out of the skin.
I liver feel
This voice is cutting my ears.
I hung up on him.,
My heart bleeds.
My blood curdle.
I felt heart in the heels.
He talked to me through clenched teeth.
I broke out in a cold sweat.
Get him out of your heart.
It mouth.
I have sparks from eyes fell down.
My heart would jump out of his chest.
It broke my heart.
I skin feel.
He has a loose tongue.published

Joseph O'connor, Ian McDermott "NLP and health"

See also: Where does Your life energy

For like a minute to get rid of anger

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: vk.com/wall-23903469?w=wall-23903469_3312

Tags

See also

New and interesting