Besides the fact that the shoulders are an integral part of our appearance, shape and aesthetics, they serve an important function — to support the muscles of the arms and chest, and provide balance and equilibrium.
But if working out in the gym or at home, you forget about this part of the body and don't do any special exercises, the end result is that your arms and chest will increase in size by increasing muscle mass, apleci will remain "young", making your figure look disproportionate.
But we have good news: there are certain exercises that will help you to develop the shoulders along with other muscle groups, so you will be able to maintain them in good shape and get the desired result — a beautiful, athletic body. Well, want to start right now?1. External rotation
To start, you will need to purchase elastic rope (if you have not already), he is in the sports shops and is designed to perform different exercises.
2. Lateral lifts with capture
- Secure the cable in the attachment point at the level of your elbows.
- Stand sideways and grab the rope furthest from his hand and slightly pull in front of him, so to feel a slight tension.
- Press down firmly on the hand that you have a cable to the body and bend it at the elbow (90 degree angle), imagine you are holding a pencil under his arm and it cannot drop.
- Now start to perform external rotation, making short movements (with effort).
- Do 3 sets of 15 reps on each hand.
It is best to perform this exercise with dumbbells, this will increase the load and, accordingly, efficiency.
3. Steel shoulders
- First, start to perform the classic lifts (arms down along the belly, elbows pressed to the body), but when your arms are in a bent position, cross them so that the dumbbells right in front of your eyes.
- Open the hand and close to the crest, and then lower down.
- The recommended weight of dumbbells in this case is 1 to 2 kg each.
- Perform 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
4. Work for the neck
- Sit on a chair and press a bungee rope (elastic) feet.
- Take the rope at knee level and pull your arms up (they need to raise over the head) and then lower to shoulder level.
- Try to do slow motion with an effort, repeat the exercise 10 times.
The advantage of this exercise is that the additional weight (dumbbells) always goes next to the body, which helps to maintain good posture and prevents excessive stress on the back.
5. A bit of the load on the press
- Stand up straight holding a dumbbell in each hand, look up and stretch your arms in front of him.
- From this position, raise your hands to neck level, bending at the elbows (elbows in this case need to dissolve in hand).
- Then gently pull, do 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
- Take supine position, extend your right hand and bend the left a little bit of a push.
- Take in hand the extra weight and start UPS.
- Try to do 3 sets of 15 reps on each hand.
This exercise is more difficult and requires some physical training, in addition, you will need a rod with the extra weight(several kg, the weight should be bearable).
Unconventional AB workout from Suski light5 dance styles that substitute for a fitness
7. The front lifts with dumbbells
- Stand straight with feet shoulder width apart, grab the barbell with both hands, keep it in front of him (capture from top to bottom, that is, palms facing the thighs).
- Hands should be placed slightly wider than shoulder width.
- Now raise the shoulders and hold this position for a few seconds.
- Just don't lift the barbell at the expense of their biceps, as this may cause injury.
- Grab a pair of dumbbells of the same weight (one in each hand).
- Stand up straight, hands with dumbbells are stretched down in front of him at hip level.
- The torso remains stationary, lift your left arm forward, slightly bending it in the elbow (grip dumbbells from the top down, that is, the palm looking down).
- The hand should be raised to parallel with the floor and pause in this position.
- Lower your hand back to starting position, repeat the exercise with the right hand, and so alternately.
- Perform 10 repetitions on each hand.published
P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©