Roman work: it is necessary to you?

To keep from falling in love at work can only desire money. But at some point, when everything you need is there and everything seems calm, the passion and sometimes love and very much in the minority love, take up.

Relationships at work, in addition to the common drawbacks, there are also advantages. Well, not rather desire to meet eyes, to touch, to possess, undermines cheerfully in the morning to work! When you slept 2-3 hours-only love! And tube them on anything, and smiling people, and even delirium, to achieve all his success. And these romantic dinners in the corporate canteen. Paris is resting.

a scene from the movie "Office romance"

Disadvantages mainly happen with my family, if there is one, or more often with women. So as not to tell any, even very business woman, each with a wish or a struggle takes 12-the serial film is about the very happy marriage where he is completely under her power, and those hens just dying of jealousy. And despite flying into space, and wi-fi, nature takes in 95% of cases, as we do not give birth pointless a number of children, years only 150 genes and more than any strategic training.

Women are more difficult to switch to other goals, because everything rests on one. The tendency to idealize events and people are also more evident at the lovely, though not always weak women. And here, too, we must thank nature. One of the smallest of details, a great part of humanity, capable of making the most important conclusions and to believe in your conclusions, even if all of his behavior, he contradicts and is not something that a couple of times, years, decades. And when she, in his quest to match it perfect, the mountain collapses, all is well here, and he himself and the company.

The productivity reaches the highest limits, regardless of the area of implementation. And if, "his eyes did not open" to be all in happiness the rest of your life!

A penchant for detail, nature had rewarded the woman when the children had a lot of dangers too, and she's peripheral vision was supposed to prevent all these dangers.

What in men? It's much more interesting, oddly enough. A hunter who went out for prey, should not be distracted by the details. It should not depend on them. There is a purpose, the rest must either be absent or to help. So when at work having a casual fling, that's a plus confidence, plus the larger goal, and what she says is not so important.

And no matter how hard the old gossips, conclusions can be drawn from empirical research, which show that the man in the novels at work find themselves in a more confident situation than women.

Are there any working relationship happy in the end? Of course! After all, the tale of "Cinderella" too. But seriously, it is extremely rare. Because a transfer of any of the roles we play, it requires a high level of consciousness, and what consciousness during love?

What should I do?

If you come to love, and even at work, it is extremely difficult to resist. But, these feelings erupted, one need not cultivate, you do not need to idealize, to compare.

This is a very good situation to learn to be in the moment, or when you get married, or when, all I know, or when something else now. Now, what's going on with my life, with me, with my feelings, what I want from this relationship, if I get it or I'm kidding myself because I just really want this?

The scenarios are so different and unpredictable that people are predicting as it should be, can only limit the development of the situation, tightening the conditions for the implementation of the plan.

It will be interesting:

How can you feel the LOVE IN YOURSELF

How to understand what I want to do

Everything that happens to us is lessons, lesson not learned, have to go through the topic again, this is the problem: "circling" of many people.

"To me this will not" "I forever", "promise", "I never," only bring us closer to helplessness. published

Author: Anna Iotko

Source: mcjournal.ru/zachem-roman-na-rabote/

Tags

See also

New and interesting