10 ways to clean up the mess in the fridge once and for all

The order in the fridge - it's not just a matter of aesthetics. In the chaos, we "lose" product, forget about them. Without a doubt, they are there, but when we start to figure out what it is so unpleasant smells. Besides, chaos leads to the fact that in the refrigerator as though always a little space.

To order on the shelves feast for the eyes, Website picked up some great ideas for the organization of storage products.

1. We put on the shelf large containers

Once zamorochitsya: buy containers sign (meat, fish, dairy products, etc...) - And the order on the shelves provided to you. As it is written here.

2. Packages hang on stationery clips

Kill two birds with one stone and closed packages and shelf space available. Learn more about this idea from here.

3. Sauces put in the form of eggs lid down

So you can easily forget about the mess from littering sauces in the refrigerator. For more information read here.

4. Greens we shift from the package in jars with lids

So the greens for salad longer continue. No more shelves piled high with packages. More details can be found here.

5. Master magnetic supercontainers

The idea for the most inventive. Instructions for the production here.

6. My refrigerator using a natural homemade remedies

We get clean on the shelves, and the pleasant smell of lemon and rosemary as a bonus. The recipe can be found here.

7. Set up a special place for products that urgently needs to eat

Needless products disappear! How is this magic box, it is written here.

8. Come up with an assignment for each shelf in the door

Do not forget to paste up on the shelf tag to pets do not get confused. How to crank this operation, read here.

9. Set up "snack area"

And be sure to look down to watch your favorite TV series! For more details go here.

10. Put in the freezer storage office

Good-bye, chaos in the freezer! Read more about this idea to read here.

< See also:
40 ways to organize the order in the house
Tell me what you have in the fridge, and I'll tell you who you are

via www.adme.ru/tvorchestvo-fotografy/skazhi-mne-chto-u-tebya-v-holodilnike-i-ya-skazhu-kto-ty-903960/

Tags

See also

New and interesting