The remarkable story of a first-grader, insidious test and brilliant answer!
Site publishes an amusing anecdotal story that (say) really happened.
Ggpht.comYulya grown and it was time to give the girl to school. But before that, it was necessary to pass a standard test - a check on the willingness to learn
- We will start with the most simple, - said psychologist and laid on the table of wax fruit. - Here's an apple, pear, orange and apricot. How all this can be called in one word?
Julia hesitated and looked down.
- Well, let's continue. Here are tomato, cucumber, potatoes, radishes and onions. What do we call this a word?
The girl bit her lip with excitement.
- Strawberry, cherry, raspberry ...
- As usual, it's called? You do not know?
- I forgot - quietly said baby, barely holding back tears
- I think you still too early to go to school, - summed up the psychologist
- Wait another year, work out with a girl. She still does not know basic things!
Mother looked at the baby in surprise:
- Yulia, do not you know, all call it a word
- A! Remembered! - And the girl's face lit up. - Fake
New and interesting