Disappear all grease and stains from coffee! Ideal white towels ...

Dazzling white towels will always decorate your house! This ingenious trick older than me. Accidentally learned from his grandmother, I remember all my life. Towels do not have to boil, do not have to be washed in the machine ... I do not know what magic works here, but any stains, even the very old, are displayed instantly

whitening towels -! Is not difficult problem if you use the advice «Website» , dear reader.

How to whiten polotentsaTebe need
a bucket of water 2 tbsp. l. sunflower oil 2 tbsp. l. dry bleach 0, 5, Art. any washing powder dry dirty towels

Application
to boil a bucket of water. Add the boiling water Sunflower oil and dry bleach and laundry detergent. Mix well all the ingredients and place in the solution of towels. When the water has cooled down, you can get towels and rinse! Not a speck of ...

I did not know, how to bleach kitchen towels , has tried all possible means and then remembered about this wonderful recipe! Tested by many generations of diligent hostesses ...

Try it and you this method for white as snow towels. Tell me in the comments if you liked the effect of the magic of the bleaching solution, will be eternally grateful to you!

Tags

See also

New and interesting