Instant whitening of kitchen towels





White towels will always decorate your home! This genius trick is more years old than I am. When I learned it from my grandmother, I remembered it for the rest of my life. Towels do not have to be boiled, do not have to be washed in a machine. I don’t know what kind of magic works here, but any spots, even very old ones, are immediately removed!

Towel bleaching It is not a difficult task if you use advice. "Site"Dear reader.

Instant whitening of kitchen towels



How to whiten towels You will need
  • bucket
  • 2 tbsp sunflower oil
  • 2 tbsp dry bleach
  • 0.5 tbsp of any washing powder
  • dust-towel


Application
  1. Boil a bucket of water.
    Instant whitening of kitchen towels

    DepositPhotos
  2. Add to the boiling water sunflower oil and dry bleach, as well as washing powder.
    Instant whitening of kitchen towels

    DepositPhotos Instant whitening of kitchen towels



    DepositPhotos Instant whitening of kitchen towels

    DepositPhotos

  3. Mix all the components well and put towels in this solution.
    Instant whitening of kitchen towels

  4. When the water cools, towels can be taken out and rinsed! Not a single spot... Instant whitening of kitchen towels



    DepositPhotos


I didn't know, How to whiten kitchen towelsI tried all possible remedies and then I remembered this wonderful recipe! Tested by more than one generation of diligent hostess...

Try this method for whites like snow towels. Tell us in the comments if you liked the action of the magic bleaching solution, I will be infinitely grateful to you!