10.06. Ignorance of patent law exempts from superprofits

< 1943

According to the classification officers from Manstein, what is, I believe, can be applied to civilian populations, intelligent lazy - the prospective employee. Another confirmation which clearly served as a journalist of Hungarian Laszlo Biro. Zadolbali blots set when using a fountain pen, he moved his convolutions and built "without the hassle of pen", I mean a ball (in the form, which then allows the technology). Registered patents, sold it for a very decent money by the British Air Force pilots who were also not happy with the duties to drag with a feather in the air unreliable stuff.
NOT friends with Natsik, moved down to Argentina, patent re-registered there and absolutely gorgeous sold it again a local company «Eversharp» a million evergreen. Shobe you know, the first mass production of ball went just gesheft from Argentina and the company had a fabulous due to the lack of competition as a concept.
«Eversharp» already began to dream to dream sweet dreams of the World monopoly, but here there was a nuisance. The then patent law categorically insisted sho if you want to speak up for their rights all over the world, to work hard, too, to issue the patent in all countries. Yassen day, sho fulfill such a requirement was absolutely unreal, and this took cunning Yankees Milton Reynolds. He registered a patent in the United States, where it set up production.
Sales volumes caused convulsive hiccups in the envious, joyous three owners and avaricious tears from the author of the invention. Biro tried to sue the same in the US, but lost ... However, if you dig a little deeper in time, the very principle of action was patented October 30, 1888 in the United States John Loudon
Even closer to the 60-th years Marcel Bich sensibly modified the design, received very cheap pen. Today «BIC Corporation» controls a third of the market in the same States.
And we have, I think, not a loser
By the way, this is a dangerous thing - every year choking ballpoint pen, died about a hundred people.

Tags

See also

New and interesting