42 seconds: much will need time to make the hands perfectly clean!

That's what we do all the editors, not to get sick in the fall and winter: my hands properly ! It turns out there are a few points that we have not been taught to pay attention to the child.

To remove all pathogens from the skin of hands, it is imperative to follow these recommendations. After watching this video I realized, how to properly wash their hands

How should wash ruki6 stages handwashing
lathered hands and rub your hands together. to join hands in the castle. Li > Carefully rinse the skin between the fingers. somknite hands in the castle so that the soap has been exposed to the nail plate. Rub the area between the thumb and index finger. Thoroughly rub the inner surface of the palm.

This video will show you how to perform the procedure for washing hands flawless skin purity. So wash your hands medical staff, the skin on the hands which must be sterile!

The best prevention of infectious diseases - timely and diligent hand washing. Through these actions you are fully protect themselves against harmful bacteria! Coming home from the street, I pay special attention to cleanse the skin of hands and I strongly advise everyone to do so.

Show your friends this important video, maybe they have not thought of this before!

Tags

See also

New and interesting