History On How Ham From First Class to put in place

United Airlines flight was canceled. And one single agent for rebooking had to serve a long line of passengers. Suddenly a girl appeared before an aggressive man. He threw his ticket on the counter and said:

- I need a ticket for the next flight, and be sure to first class

! - Excuse me, I'd be glad to help you, but first I have to serve the people in the queue, and then we'll think of something

. This response to the passenger did not like. It is loud enough to hear all around, I asked:

- Yes, you even know who I am

? Lady agent such a statement did not bother. She immediately turned on the speakerphone, and appealed to the passengers in the terminal:

- Attention! At the gates of №14 is a passenger who does not know who he is. If anyone can help identify him, please go to the gate 14!

People in line almost fell out laughing and brazen passenger glared at her through his teeth and swore dirty: «& amp; $ @ you to be ...!»

. Without even flinching, resourceful employee smiled and said: "I'm sorry, sir, but you'll also have to get in line!". After these words, the terminal broke into hysterical laughter, and the red-faced lout hurried away.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting