17.05. Not Romanovs. No empire

Young Emperor differed laziness, did not like to study, but loved to hunt and fun entertainment

For the most loyal and languid vspominateley about imperial ambitions, some text for the Romanov dynasty.
Strictly speaking, the grandson of Peter I, who called in the chronology of Peter II of, by and large, the last scion of the House of Romanov in direct male line. Schaub is not much steam, this grater can be and close. Because Peter, not only sho did not left a legitimate heir from all sides, so also are not particularly loaded himself with the affairs state. It was written to him to attend the meeting of the Supreme Privy Council. Not Schaub and often - on Wednesdays and Fridays. Petrushka three years steering the kingdom once more to attend, found this occupation for himself exceedingly dull, and scored with the imperial grandeur. And taxied process further Highness Alexander Menshikov. And it's time to Menshikov and tired, and found, who replaced - Osterman (ha) and Dolgoruky (ha again). And if you still think that Shaw was the end, it is absolutely nothing. Because nobles and gentlemen began to ask questions about such content, "and sho this all happen? and whether it was in principle? »
And so slowly podtoptali for themselves the Supreme Privy Council, and the capital moved back. That is from St. Petersburg to Moscow.
Well, you sho written in textbooks, we generally know.
For other questions. If the latter on concepts Romanov looks like a Teona Greydzhoya, then for someone to tear fall, actually?
If on the other hand to dig - the current empire who still cemented
? Schleswig-Holstein? Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel?
So whose zemelku, EPT? Russian? Whose authority? Schaub did not think that I'm not trying to escalate. I do not even delve into the incredible depth. This is what the top. The supernatant. So it is, we can have enough for a groan State Great Nation and special way?

Tags

See also

New and interesting