Bianca Bree - worthy daughter of her famous father, Jean-Claude Van Damme

25-year-old Bianca Bree - daughter of actor and martial artist Jean-Claude Van Damme and former bodybuilders Gladys Portugues. 5 years ago, she, along with the famous father appeared at the premiere of one of the films, and then disappeared from view. But fresh pictures in bright brunette Instagrame could not go unnoticed by the public.

As a child, Bianca worked skating, but because of the serious injuries she had to forget about the Olympics

Now she is building an acting career

"I do not want to be the shadow of his father. I would prefer to go through the difficulties, than to get everything easily. Now I go to sample "- Bianca said in an interview a couple of years ago

Bianca has managed to star in several films of his famous father's

"To me often approach people and say how much they love my father. It's nice to hear, but what about me? "- Recently admitted Bree

In the new photo shoot Bree demonstrated his impressive figure and enviable flexibility

As she asserts herself as a child she hated martial arts

But now it is a long time to fulfill receptions of his father

Bianca starred in 6 Van Damme films and even became a co-producer of some of them

Bianchi debut in the cinema took place in 2008 with a small role Cassie Rabido (Jack's daughter Rabido, character, Jean-Claude Van Damme) in the film "Special task". Later she starred in "Full of Love" film, "Assassination Games" and "Six Bullets". In December 2012 in rolling out the sci-fi film "Invasion from without," in which Bianca for the first time played a major role.

Parents Bree got not only the beauty, but also an incredible flexibility

"I want to show young girls that you can be muscular, but stay feminine. You can sit cross-legged at the dinner table, and then kick the offender's ass, pretty and feminine. Thanks to his father martial arts became interested in my generation, and I want to continue his work, "- says Bree

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting