Post adoration of Salvador Dali

Salvador Dali is perhaps one of the most famous and controversial artists of the XX century. His original vision of the world is reflected in everything he did: in painting, sculpture, interior design, film. But the most perfect work of Dalí was himself.

On the birthday of maestro Website recalls formed his creative path.

Landscape Near Figueras

Tendency to Dali painting displayed in his childhood: "Landscape Near Figueras" he wrote in the 6 years on a postcard. Dali's talent was recognized by all, and his behavior shocked. He was expelled from the Royal Academy of Fine Arts in Madrid, where the exam, said teachers, none of them knows about painting as much as he knows.

Enlightened fun

young Dali a few years later went to Paris and joins the movement, perfectly reveal his identity - surrealism. Reflecting the world between dream and reality, the Surrealists excited the public imagination. One of the first works of Dali in a new genre was the picture of "Enlightened pleasure».

Dali, his back turned, paints a portrait of Gala

Familiarity with Galoy forever changed the life of Dali. Their union was the key to the incredible success of the artist. In the film "Dali turned back, wrote a portrait of Gala, turning his back and immortalized six virtual rogovischami temporarily reflected in the six mirrors" the viewer sees Dali artist, drawing a Gala that stares at herself in the mirror ... The game is entirely in the spirit of the artist.

Portrait of Gala with two lamb ribs, balancing on her shoulder

Gala - a key figure in many paintings of Dali. Huge interest of American journalists, for example, called "Portrait of Gala with Two Lamb ribs, balancing on her shoulder." "How did such a combination?" - They were perplexed. "I love my wife and I love steaks and I see no reason why I should not portray them together", - said Daly. "Why chops raw?" - Journalists were not appeased. "Because Gala too raw, not fried," - said the artist logical

memory Persistence

. In 1931 there was one of the most famous paintings by Dali - "The Persistence of Memory." Her idea was born of ... cheese. The artist painted the landscape of local neighborhoods, which was to become the basis for a larger canvases dedicated to a more global idea. Which - he could not understand it until I saw in the kitchen a piece of melted cheese

«I went to turn the light off, and when I came out, literally" see "a solution: two pairs of soft watches, one pathetically hanging from a branch.

Dream caused by the flight of a bee around a pomegranate a second before awakening

olives. " The idea of ​​his painting "Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee around a grenade a second before waking up," Daly explained: "The aim was to open for the first time to portray Freud type long coherent sleep caused by momentary exposure, from which there is awakening»

. Painter tried several times to meet with Sigmund Freud, engrossed in his work and is often portrayed in the paintings of the images seen in a dream.

Leda Atomica

In 1945, Dali is interested in physics and the theory of nuclear fission. The nature of the atom, particles which are not in contact with each other madly interested in the artist. By the same principle, he built the composition of the painting "Leda Atomica", in which no subject is not for the other.

Last Supper

In the 1950s, Dali took questions and values ​​of Christianity in the modern world religion. And in 1955 he wrote one of the most important paintings - "Last Supper", which recreates a traditional way of prayer, but on a completely new basis

Logo Chupa-Shups 28,819,850

left -. Logo Dali developed; Right - a modern version of the package

. Salvador Dali - the author of Chupa-Chups logo design. In 1969, he came up with a flower shape for the logo, which with minor modifications safely survived until today. He suggested not to place the logo on the side and on top of candy.

«Harper's Bazaar» and «Vogue»

Cover «Vogue» magazine, created by Salvador Dali.

The success of Dali obliged several religious magazines. For example a little-known at the beginning of its existence, «Harper's Bazaar». Dalí created the illustrations for it, which considerably strengthened the position of the edition.

Following the «Harper's Bazaar» interest in the mystical and surrealist shown «Vogue». Over the years, the artist has developed a cover for the fashion magazine rooms.

Theatre-Museum of Salvador Dali in Figueres

In 1974 he founded his own Dali Museum in his native Figueres. As planned by the artist, this place was supposed to be a surreal maze where everyone would have felt a little crazy and a little detached from reality. The idea was a success: the gallery visitors were able to take a fascinating journey through the maze of fantasies of Dali. And for him, this museum has become the last refuge.

«I'm perfectly normal. A deranged person who does not understand my paintings, one who is not interested in such an hour on my rasteksheysya dials - because they show the exact

time. " FIRST: Aurelio Herrero / Behance.net

See also
Claude Monet - sun man

The talented fool Vincent Van Gogh

via www.adme.ru/tvorchestvo-hudozhniki/talantlivyj-bezumec-vinsent-van-gog-535055/

Tags

See also

New and interesting