15 puzzles trick. Please try to solve itself, but in the end there are answers.
1. Go to the river two people fit. At the shore a boat that can withstand the only one. Both men crossed to the opposite shore. How?
2. Where there is such, that the horse jumps over the horse?
3. Sherlock Holmes walked along ulitse.I Suddenly he saw a dead woman lying on the ground. He walked over, opened her bag and took out his phone. The tel. book, he found the number of her husband. He called. Speaks:
- Urgently come here. Your wife is dead. And after a while the husband arrives. He looks at his wife and said:
- Oh, honey what happened to you ???
And then the police arrive. Sherlock shows a finger on a woman's husband and said:
- Arrest this man. It was he who killed her. Q: Why Sherlock thought so
4. The Bank is on the table. It is worth it, so that one half of it is in the air and the other on the table. What is in the bank, if it drops in half an hour? And why?
5. send a man into the sea and caught in a storm. He drifted to the island, where there were no men, but only women lived. In the morning he woke up covered in ropes at some ritual and learned that he was going to kill. And he asked the last word. After he told his girls he fashioned a boat, given food, water and sent home. What did he say?
6. This puzzle student 1st class decides for 5 minutes, a high school student 15 minutes, 1 hour student, professor never solve. Riddle: decipher odtchpshsvdd
7. A train traveling from Moscow to St. Petersburg with a delay of 10 minutes, and the other - from St. Petersburg to Moscow with a delay of 20 minutes. Which of these trains will be closer to Moscow, when they meet?
8. It is known that among the nine coins have a fake, which is less than the weight of what the rest. How to use the cup weights for weighing two to determine the counterfeit coin?
9. There are two cords, each of which burns for an hour, but unevenly illuminated. As with these two matches and cords measure 45 minutes?
10. On a smooth board put two bricks - one flat and the other on the edge. The bricks weigh the same. Which brick slips first when tilting the board?
11. Cat - Horse 3 - 5 Rooster - 8 Donkey - Cuckoo 2 - 4 Frog - 3 Dog -?
12. Met three criminals: safecracker Belov, burglar and pickpocket Chernov Ryzhov. "What is surprising is that one of us is black, the other white, and the third red hair, but not a single hair color does not match with the last name", - said the dark-haired. "And the truth ..." - safecracker Belov said. What hair color from a pickpocket?
13. You are standing in front of three switches. For opaque wall three light bulbs off. You need to make the manipulation of switches, enter the room and determine which concerns a light bulb switch.
14. It should be a wall of concrete height of 3 meters, 20 meters long and weighing 3 tons. As it lay without any aids and tools?
15. The father and his two sons went to trek. On their way to meet the river, near the shore which was the raft. He stands on the water, or father, or two sons. How to cross to the other side of the father and sons?
Not peeper) First, think for yourself.
Seriously, think for yourself.
15 questions on the removal of the brain
1. They were on different sides.
2. In chess.
3. Because Holmes did not tell him the address.
5. Let me kill the ugliest.
6. 1, 2, 3, 4 ...
7. At the time of the meeting, they will be at the same distance from Moscow.
Weighing 8.1 nd 3 3 and coins. Fake coin in one pile, which weighs less. If equal, the fake in the third pile. 2nd weighing: From a handful compared with the lowest weight 1 and 1 coin. If equal, then a fake - the remaining coin
9. It is necessary to ignite the first cord simultaneously from both ends - is 30 minutes. Simultaneously with the first cord ignite a second cord at one end, and when the first cable burn out in 30 minutes, ignite a second cord from the other end - get the remaining 15 minutes
10. Bricks start to slide simultaneously. Both brick press on the board with the same force, and therefore the same and the frictional force, which is necessary to overcome them. Specific friction force falling on each square centimeter of the area of contact with the board of bricks, of course, are not equal. But overall frictional force acting on the bricks, equal to the product of the specific force of friction on the surface area of contact, will be the same.
11. Cat - Meow (3) Horse - and th-th (5) Rooster - Ku-ka-re-ku (8), Donkey - and a (2), ..., Dog - wow ( 3)
12. Belov - not white because of the name and not black, as black-haired, he said. That is Belov - red. Chernov is not black because of the name and not red, as red we safecracker Belov. Pickpockets Ryzhov was black.
13. Turn on the two switches. After some time, a switch off. View room. One lamp is burning on the enabled switch, the second hot - from on and off, the third - the cold, from the unspoiled
14. The thickness of the wall is no more than two centimeters, which allows you to push her hand
15. First ferried two sons. One of the sons returned to his father. His father moved to the opposite side to the son. Father left on the shore, and the son of the original forwarded to the shore for a brother, then they are both forwarded to the father.