1152 - elected German King Frederick I Barbarossa. Elected was after death, and on the advice of his uncle Conrad III, who ruled before him. They write serious was a warrior and also a very learned, that at the time of the knights were not very something and honorable. I take part in the Second Crusade, and the third and all of the company headed by Philip II and Richard the Lionheart. Active was a ruler other than trips to the Holy Sepulchre, five times dropped in, with the same objectives in Italy, regularly pacified the rebellious, for the greater edification completely destroyed Milan

1818 - The First Throne opened the monument to Minin and Pozharsky.

1877 - Someone Emile Berliner created a microphone. Not all of it was neatly and smoothly. The year before, the phone created by Alexander Graham Bell has revealed to the world the microphone, calling it, though in a different way. At an exhibition in Philadelphia and saw his nimble Emile thought, "and I the worse" and carved their offspring significantly improved its performance compared with the original. Bell took legal proceedings, but the amazing thing - lost the court. Then, without further ado, he bought out the Berliner's patent for 50 and of Emile hired by his company mainly spices to thereby microphones. All were satisfied ...

1955 - Sony began producing pocket radios. It was with this company supplying the fashion to minimize the production of entertainment

Tags

See also

New and interesting