1796 - Napoleon Bonaparte was appointed commander of the French armii.Naznachenie is not accidental, since the said gentleman had rabotosposbnostyu truly extraordinary, slept 4-5 hours a day (say, that he missed, but I think that just because of this, and he wanted to reshape map of Europe. I once slept in a month for 4 hours per day, and is not occurred). But, one way or another, to the 28 years he has been successful, famous and loved by the people. The only way, in the history of the ruler, in which France has become a claim to the European gospodstvo.Nu, not grown together. But I tried heartily ...

1930. Out Stalin's article "Dizzy with success". Well, such an event ... The digest purely for the reason that it hurts too once loved zadadvat outline in universities such joy ...

1983 - demonstrated the first CD. Time flies, huh ... «CD and see" - who remembers to smile. Even with a small tridtsatnik passed, and yesterday. Show it in Britain, Philips, Sony and Polygram, the diameter of the first-born was 12 cm, written on it was the 9th Symphony of Ludwig Beethoven Ivanovich. The sensation was, however. Well, now you know - not in a trend this device ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting