The rules of life of the Queen of Hollywood

No American newspaper 60s never left without news on the life and work of Elizabeth Taylor. She had millions in fees, fame, Oscar-winning role and crowds of fans. February 27, one of the most exciting, charismatic and talented film stars of the XX century would have turned 84 years old.

In addition to acting talent Taylor nature endowed with wisdom and sense of humor. < Website publishes the most witty and bold statements, which perfectly reflect the attitude towards life and character of Elizabeth - a strong, cheerful and passionate woman, the symbol of an era

«Over time, you begin to regret all the sins committed by thee, and even a few who have not committed».

«Conscience of most people - no more than a fear of the opinions of others. "

«The years teach us patience. The less time we have left, the better we are able to wait. »

« If a person has no visible flaws, you can be sure that his best quality is very boring ».

«Taste formed gradually. Twenty years ago I happened to marry men who are now I would not be invited to his

«Who are you real dinner." Friend, you will know when you get into a scandal. "< br>

«It is necessary to watch her figure. You know what this makes me? By the door of the refrigerator, I attach a photo of Elizabeth Taylor ».

« In New York, I learned that there is no better deodorant than success. »

«you do not wait for me to claim that I will not marry again».

«In need of love harmony ... As soon as it evaporates, cooling occurs and becomes quite . hard and uncomfortable »

" Roles are a bitch to me

utmost ease »

54-year life." Perhaps I finally became an adult - and how time »

« I know that I am beautiful, but my legs are too short, too big feet and hips too wide.. . In addition, I have several chins, and generally I'm too full »

« My children are not bad bring up their children - after all, I was right mom »

«The most effective way to take himself in hand - to drink a sip of something good, emphasize lipstick and take your will in a fist»

. According to the materials: inpearls, itmydream

Photo preview: Philippe Halsman

via philippehalsman.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting