In gratitude, the daughter of his father gave him his first journey in life

Photographer Iwona Pinkovichi (Iwona Pinkowicz) was born in a Polish village. Her father had to work very hard to provide for his family, and all his life he never left outside Poland. But he had a dream - to travel. Yvon has found a way to thank his father for his hard work and dedicated to him one of his projects.

It was an unusual photo project: Ivona gave my dad the journey, which he dreamed. h3>

His sense of adventure she had inherited from her father. He always wanted to go to other countries. H3>

«Through his work I travel a lot». h3>

«I decided it was time to take the pope in his first journey in life," - says Iwona. h3>

«He had to work hard, sometimes two jobs to provide us». h3>

«At the beginning of the year, we have booked tickets for a flight to Singapore and asked the Pope to fly with us». h3>

«I got the idea to do a little photo project about the first celebration of my father». h3>

«He was happy to take part in it». h3>

«Father anxiously waiting for our journey». h3>

«This is an amazing feeling - to watch him when he first sees and tries something!» h3>

«rejoices even the most simple things, such as when simply relaxing in the swimming pool». h3>

«Walk along the sandy beach and watching the sun set into the sea - it was a completely new experience for him». h3>

«I wish that this story has inspired you to devote more time to my family». h3>

«It's one of the most beautiful experiences in my life!» h3>

Translation Website

The son gave his father a car, which he dreamed

The guy decided to find another mother. And that's what he did for this

via www.iwonapinkowicz.com/#!A-Trip-of-a-Lifetime/kvgdq/568be2900cf223ef44ca5314

Tags

See also

New and interesting