80-year-old grandmother-Barnett won the Disneyland Europe

Stepping over a certain age threshold, we are building a wall designed to separate us from the self-development and movement: "What I dance in 60 years?", "Do you think you can jump with a parachute in the 70?", "Do not visited me in Paris in his youth, and only now, at 75, and the dream is not worth it ... "For years, the lion's share of the population are a kind of constraint, completely cut-off opportunity to live as active and interesting as 20-40 years ago. All because of stereotypes - even if the heart is required accomplishments and your feet are ready to rush towards the unknown, the mind commands "stop" and sits on a comfortable chair in front of the TV or on a bed of their own backyard.

But we simply do not have the right to reduce the rate if the state allows to be carried to the maximum! Website is your old lady who lived tens of eight years did not prevent Disneylendy conquer all of Europe.

"80 years! London, Thailand, France, Spain ... She swept all roundabouts Disneyland! This is my Apashka! "- Signed photograph on his Facebook page a girl named Aydin Toksanbaeva. Within hours post repost scored hundreds and thousands of likes, and all because the picture was a grandmother-traveler, which caused public enthusiasm!

Resident of Kazakhstan Lena Toksanbaeva 80 years old and on a personal example proves that age, just a number. When planning one of his trips abroad, son of Lena came up with seemingly little crazy idea: "Let's take with grandma!ยป.

For 80-year-old woman did not leave the territory of the country once in my life, offer to go to London first seemed a joke, but the kids were determined, and the grandmother agreed. "Grandchildren persuaded, I myself did not want, was afraid of the flight. But the flight suffered a good "- she says.

The main thing is to start! After a trip to the UK was followed by a vacation in Spain, Thailand, Paris ... By the way, in Paris Lena aroused excitement surrounding the park Disneyland in France: they did not believe my eyes when I saw grandmother, confidently striding to one attraction after another < / and she, meanwhile, has tested everything!

Special love Apashka feel to the sea, which can swim for hours. According granddaughter, grandmother did not get out of the warm water in Thailand, enjoying the soft waves with a glass of milk Pina Colada. From the exotic in the form of dried scorpions and locusts woman refused, but the coconut soup was very fond of.

Do Apashki There are two main rules of travel. The first - national costumes, which grandmother is always true. Second - sleep schedule. From him she refuses under any circumstances. It is a regular holiday Lena Toksanbaeva considers its main secret of energy and strength.

via fashiony.ru/page.php?id_n=142450

Tags

See also

New and interesting