"Raise your eyes and remove the headphones from your ears!". Message to the People Keanu Reeves

It just so happens the modern world, that it is sometimes very lonely, even those who do not dwell somewhere in the wilderness, and is a resident of the metropolis. Just so we are all busy with their daily chores, which sometimes do not notice the people who are close to us.

It is something like a small appeal to all mankind. The words of a man who had to go through more than one tragedy in his life, so we feel that is necessary to listen to them, maybe they can even inspire someone to new achievements.

Do you see the people behind me? All of them run on a job, not paying attention to anything around him. It happens that the daily routine so absorbs us, that we no longer stop at least in order to enjoy the beauty of life. We are turning into a real zombie. Em>

Lift up your eyes and pull out the headphones! Try to greet passers-by, or hug someone who needs it. Ask someone to help. Live each day as if it was your last ... em>

Few people know that a few years ago, I suffered from depression. I did not tell people about it. I had to make an effort to overcome it. I just realized that the path to self-blocked his luck. Em>

Every day spent you, is priceless. So start respectively relate to this fact. Perhaps there is no tomorrow, so begin to live today! Soon the holidays, spread the post to at least these days the world has become a little more love! Em>

:

Tags

See also

New and interesting