15 witty facts about our lives by Jane Austen

Peru Jane Austen, one of the greatest writers in English literature, has more than a dozen works, including unfinished. "Sense and Sensibility", "Pride and Prejudice", "Mansfield Park," "Emma," "Persuasion," "Northanger Abbey" - perhaps there is a girl who would have become engrossed in reading these novels. < Website < / publishes the 15 most sincere and witty quotations from the works of the "First Lady" of British literature.

• A person may be proud without being vain. Pride probably linked to our own opinion of himself, vanity same - with the opinion of others, that we would like that they made for us
  • If you do not consider marriage, any young lady More just like from time to time suffer from unrequited love. It takes her mind and makes it interesting in the eyes of girlfriends
Ignoring common sense - a sure way to happiness The women attach too much importance to the only admiring glances. A man trying them in this delusion support In the world there are so many rich men, how many beautiful women they deserve One half of humanity is always not understand why something like the other If you have trouble, you can be sure that the man will be left out Of course, love is desirable, but the money somehow always necessary Who Interested in dancing that does not cost anything to fall in love Of course, love is desirable, but the money somehow always necessary Vspominai something only if it gives you pleasure We need to forgive selfish. They are terminally ill I do not ask people to be nice to me; it saves me the trouble of like it The man who has nowhere to go his own time, always without the slightest twinge of conscience impinge on someone else What are we living if not to amuse our neighbors and, in turn, laugh at them? ยป It is better to have no brains, rather than finding them a bad use of

via diletant.media/articles/27044541/

Tags

See also

New and interesting