Revelation owner of Nissan GT-R

Just note this post is not dedicated to the reliability or unreliability of this masterpiece of engineering. In this case, the owner of the Nissan sports simply talks about the intricacies of operation, as well as the specifics and feasibility of owning it. In general, the present review for the original car-dream.

I absolutely do not exploit Grisha (Nissan GTR). With me still it was not like this. This is the first machine that I just stands around. So I licked his six months, has invested a lot of money, time and nerves, and I have it just is. 20 km mileage per month.

Today, I first wondered why such garbage. And I realized that the case in several reasons, which I do not prointuichil before his purchase (which was a big mistake).

At zero, it is too hard (especially staffing tires) for the road, so there is of grip. I used to fly down dale, and Grisha, this number does not pass. Because of this I was very nervous because I was going slower. than used.

First, it is too wide to go through Moscow as I used for 30 years. That is, you can go, of course, but if the BMW 118 in the middle of the day I get off from home to the three railway stations, take away a man from the train and back into Bibirevo for 25 minutes, the minutes of the Nissan 40.

Secondly, he eats too much, so moving on the highway at dalnyak it also is much slower.

Thirdly, I am ashamed to ride it in Moscow, and even more so in Europe ... people think I'm a rich bastard (though I am neither one nor the other)

Fourth, if I break it, or he is seriously broken, hit on the wallet and psyche will be disproportionate to the delight of its operation.

Fifth, there is no pleasure to tear other powerful cars and motorcycles at Grisha. Any GAD fells, and there is nothing to be proud owner.

It is unclear, for which I now have to pay a tax of 72,000 per year. Go take it off from the account (there is such a procedure. It does not recycle, then you can again put).

The saddest thing is that it is impossible to sell Grisha at all. Those who have money - buy a new one. And now there is no intermediate states. Or a person enough money for a new, or enough for mine. No options. and then it will be even worse.

Here such I myself made a gift for an anniversary. It would be better for the money bought a thatched hut in Thailand.

Tags

See also

New and interesting