10 books that people can overcome all

in my life always have to fight, not grazing before any trouble. This is the meaning of it, thought Ernest Hemingway.

Today Website brought to you stories about the amazing people who, thanks to the strength of his character, overcame all difficulties, sent to them by fate.

John Green - "Blame the Stars» h3> The 2012 novel Green impressed the whole world. This is a story about teenagers who are suffering from a serious illness. But they're not going to give up, while still poisonous, restless, explosive, rebellious, and still ready to hate and to love. Hazel and Augustus defy fate.

Jojo Moyes - "Before I met you» h3> Lu did not know what was about to lose his job and that in the near future, it will need all the strength to overcome her problems piled on. Will knows that brought down his rider took away his desire to live. But both the hero does not even suggest that soon will forever change the lives of each other.

Margaret Atwood - "She's Grace!» h3> In 1843, Canada was a crime that still haunts psychologists and criminologists. Maid Grace Marks was accused in an extremely brutal murder of his master. Her lawyer was able to prove to the jury that it is moronic. Grace came to freedom 29 years later. But was she really mad? Whose pernicious spirit possessed her body?

Ruben David Gonzalez Gallego - "White on Black» h3> When you feel that life is unfair and everything goes wrong, just open the book Gallego briefly stay in the world of his characters - people with disabilities. Their optimism and totally custom look at familiar things will be for you this medicine.

Abdel Cellou - "You changed my life» h3> The true story of the main characters of the French film "The Untouchables" ("1 + 1"). The story of the friendship of two remarkable people - a paralyzed French aristocrat and an unemployed Algerian immigrant. But they met. And their lives have changed.

Lisa Genova - "Forever Alice» h3> A novel about the battle waged by a woman with a serious illness - the battle for memory, thought, memories of their loved ones. The inner meaning of the novel is that, despite the difficult circumstances, it is necessary to remain true to myself, to understand that every passing day brings with it new opportunities for life and for love.

Liane Moriarty - "What Alice forgot» h3> After the accident, Alice had forgotten the last 10 years of his life. The most unpleasant discovery for her - she herself: her 40 years, she was on the stage of the divorce, she's a bitch, and her no one likes. Alice tries to fix something - she only remembers the good times. Will she is?

Daniel Keyes - "The mysterious story of Billy Milligan» h3> 24 individuals, different in intellect, age, nationality, gender and world-exist in the same person. Billy Milligan - the real and the most mysterious and crazy character in our history, a kind of experiment of nature over man.

Erich Segal - "Oliver's Story» h3> «Oliver's Story" - a continuation of the famous book Segal "Love Story." Oliver Barrett Kavilleri loved Jenny, and she loved him. But Jenny died, and Oliver stayed. How a person lives after losing all of your favorite? How could he go back to the people? And can you? Amazingly beautiful book.

Michael Roemer - "Down» h3> The bones of history in harmony with "Rain Man." It is written for people caring for those whose soul is not yet completely stale. Kostya never pretends to be, and nobody wants to harm. But he knows how to enjoy life as a few of us - the boy-child with a spotless soul and rich, but this is not like you in our inner world.

Preview: moviegod

via www.moviegod.de/x/viewer/image_viewer.php?s=8&k=1715&i=43676

Tags

See also

New and interesting