"I loved you. Calm down "

Those whom we have loved and who then broke - no matter on whose initiative, but through their own fault - why are they coming back? (even so - ?!) The man who a year or five years ago has broken your heart, from which crept away in tears and snot, hating or forgiving - it makes no difference - is not forgotten so far as it is impossible to forget the removal of the appendix, even if all healed, at least because of the scar. That has made it clear that it's all over. Why - it - back? Once a month or six months, but you're sure to get the news. SMS, email, call. He just wants to know how to do, boast of another success, to call in the movies, sleep, or again send me to hell.

I can not, I have all my life to die from perplexity, and I'm not one to suffer because everything is well, everything - he is ten times since I married and twice married, all the bad things said to one another, brought an apology. I have long been indifferent, I still hurt. Such cases, dear such things - it all comes down to a contradiction: I have long been indifferent, I still hurt
Unconvincing? But this is exactly what I feel. Falling in love, we open access to his heart, a one-way channel as a megabit, which is impossible to block. And everyone, have not lovely, feels fine line and once again on the dials, to ask: "Do you want in a movie?" And I answer: "I do not want to go to the movies. I wanted to live with you for half a century, to give birth to a boy like you, and die in one day - you. And in the film - no, I do not want to. " Well, that is just utter aloud the first five words, but always talking about one thing: he calls to ask: "Do you love me?" And I answer: "Yes." Yes Dear; Yes, you bastard; just - yes.

I have long been indifferent, I still hurt. I still have to cough up the heart after each of a connection. I do not know how to make them, these returnees have ceased to torment us. You can be polite, yell, do not shoot up, but either your action (or inaction) he still hears the answer to the question: "Do you love me?" - "Yes." The rest is left only those who are not loved. More precisely, if they call, simply do not notice. The conclusion is clear, and I do not like. Perhaps the most they send text messages once a month? Consumption of a small, quiet expensive: «I loved you." Calm down.

Author: Martha Ketro
Preview: Sonya Black

See the exact same:
If you are not sure that this is love
Why should I wait for the person

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/pochemu-stoit-zhdat-togo-samogo-cheloveka-1066360/

Tags

See also

New and interesting