20 mega-lessons that drew from his life billionaire John D. Rockefeller ...
1. I would prefer to receive income from the 1% of the efforts of a hundred people than 100% of its own efforts.
2. Who works all day, no time to make money.
3. Earn a reputation, and it will work for you.
4. Through perseverance, anything - whether it's right or wrong, good or bad, will be achieved.
5. A friendship founded on business is better than business founded on friendship.
6. Ability to deal with people - a commodity that can be bought in the same way as we buy sugar or coffee ... and I'll pay for this skill more than anything else in the world.
7. joke and suddenly need to borrow money.
8. If your only goal is to become rich, you will never reach it.
9. I do not want people thinking I need working people.
10. A method of making money is to buy when there is blood in the streets.
11. I felt as if I was successful and all made a profit, because the Lord knew that I was going to turn around and give it to the full.
12. Good governance is to show average people how to do the work of superior people.
13. I always tried to turn every setback into an opportunity.
14. I'd rather hire a person with enthusiasm, than a man who knows everything.
15. I do not think there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as perseverance.
16. I do not know anything more despicable and pathetic than a man who devotes all his time to make money to make money.
17. I had no idea who'll be in this life, but I always knew that I was born for something more ...
18. Do not be afraid of big expenses. It is necessary to be afraid of small incomes.
19. Do you know what gives me the greatest pleasure? Seeing as dividends from investments come my efforts.
20. Your well-being depends on your own decisions.