Tell it to your child before he goes to school

This letter, written by a concerned father to his son, traveled around the internet and compile literally millions of likes. And all because the words of the author in the Review are the heart of every parent. < Website publish the unabridged text of the piercing.

Hello, baby! h3> Tomorrow you will have a great day. You go to the third grade: wow!

Mark, when I was in third grade, I went along with another boy. His name was Adam.

Adam was a little different from the rest. He wore funny clothes, which sometimes was not clean. Sometimes, it even smelled a little. Adam smiled. He always went to the school with his head. I tried not to look at anyone at all.

Adam never do housework. I do not think that his parents reminded him that, as does your mother.

Other kids teased Adam. Whenever they did, his head sank lower and lower. I never tease him, but never tried to talk to the other children, I never tried to stop them.

I never talked to Adam on the souls. Despite the fact that several years we have studied in the same class. I asked him to sit down next to me in the dining room. I have not played with him at recess. He was on his own. He played himself. He must have been very lonely.

I still think about Adam every day. I wonder if he remembers me? Most likely no. I bet I could play it: surely he has no idea who I am.

Now, I realize that God sends us people as gifts.

The children in your class, all peers whom you met this year - it is the gift of God.

So, please, apply to each of them as a gift from God. For each.

Baby, if you see someone teases classmate mocking him or hit him, you must also be a little painful
Your whole life will completely differently, and not in your favor if you do not learn to trust yourself and your heart.

When your heart aches for someone else, this is called compassion. This is a signal from God, you must do something. God says to you, Mark, get up! One of my children is sick! Do something to help him!

Whenever you will feel compassion, your life will become a little bit better.

Can you help someone - and you will live with a sense of excitement for a while. This is a conversation with God. This is magic. Perhaps you now find it hard to believe, but such a situation means only one thing: He trusts you and needs you.

Compassion - this is when you do not allow the strong to hurt the weak. This is when you invite humiliate others the kid sit next to you. This is when you choose to your team fizre on the one does not choose one. It's hard to do. This is a serious decision. But when you make up your mind on these things, I can say that you're grown up.

Sometimes you will feel compassion, but can not (battered?) To help. This is normal. Sometimes it really is better not to get involved in a fight. And do not snitch to the teacher. But you can at least not to take their "team" of those who gossip, insults or humiliates others, taking what does not belong. Finally, if you really hard, and you do not know what to do, tell me. Together we come up with a plan to sort out your difficult situation.

When God wants to talk to you, it makes your heart ache for someone else. Please do not ignore the whispers. For example, I ignored him in the story of Adam. I still remember how I felt sorry for him, but then won the fear in me compassion. Adam could be my friend, but he did not. Because of my cowardice.

Mark! I do not care if you're the most intelligent in the class.

Do most fastest, coolest and funniest. The school will still be a lot of contests and competitions. And we are with my mother almost all the same, you win or you lose them.

We were a little worried about, do you pretty girls and fun. We do not want to know, for the first desk you're sitting or last. We still consider you my favorite teacher or not.

We do not want to think about whether you have the best in class clothes. Most Do you have a cool phone. We do just do not care.

We send you to school is not for you to become the best at whatever. We already love you. So, as you are. You do not have to earn our love and our pride in you. You can not lose them.

We will send you to school, so you learn to practice patience, perseverance, courage and kindness.

Good people - courageous people. Because courage - this is not any there quality that is either there or not. This solution. And your decision to be compassionate is more important than your fear of stereotyping or a crowd. Believe me, baby, that's it. This is important.

Do not try this year to be the best in everything. It does not matter. It is important to be better than himself last year.

Just be thankful for what you have. And be kind and brave. Learn the concentrated work. That's all you'll need this year. And life in general.

Take care of those schoolmates, which do not want to take care of even the teachers. You kids are provided at the school themselves. But it also means that you belong to each other. Make this year, at least one person, at least once, happy. This is very important.

I love you so much that my heart could burst this love at any time.

And thank you for what you have. < You are my best gift of all time.

I Love. Your dad.

via lifter.com.ua/post/1446

Tags

See also

New and interesting