The new "Monsters, Inc.". In advertising Wrigley Extra breath became alive

Wrigley launches new Australia Flight the campaign «Annoyng foods» campaign «Annoyng foods» («obsessive food"). Agency DDB Sydney uses to promote chewing gum Extra cute army sources of bad breath.

In May, the national broadcast of Australia released the first of a planned series of movie in which cartoon characters chase a young guy. In the new spot a victim of obsession (cigarettes, coffee, bottles of champagne, banana and others) becomes a woman.

The series of "adventures" vinyl heroes must convey to the audience the main message - Extra provides instant relief from bad breath.

- The most interesting part of this project for me was the challenge to create a real toy characters who have their bright indvidualnoy and look absolutely alive in the frame - says director Jonathan Baker. - I would like to avoid any shadow of a doubt that they really exist and are able to draw out their mission. I was looking for inspiration in a variety of designer vinyl toys in the style to which you can find in boutiques like Kid Robot, or something like that. We strive to bring the characters to reality - worked for the smallest details, down to the veins of the leaves. Not all of them, you'll notice in the picture, but they are there.

via / creativity / 2007/05/28/18177 /

Tags

See also

New and interesting