Broken lemons and coffee female destiny

Y & R Argentina launched a new campaign for the supermarket chain Disco, has once again successfully digging in the women's subconscious.

A series of three spots aired six months after quite surreal campaign "Dreams" less crazy, but no less unusual for advertising of supermarkets.

Insight campaign served as a subconscious fear female hostess miss something, somewhere unfinished, which may, in its view, lead to irreparable far-reaching consequences. And the Argentine presented several advertisers such situations, portraying them in a very curious manner - "the vision of the product».

Tagline campaign: «You're Looking For Something. Take It »-« you are looking for something. Take this ».

The movie "Rendezvous» , the dialogue in the car:

- Well, here we are. I had a great time. I>

- It was fun, huh? i>

- Well, so far. i>

- So far. Wait. Can I come in for a cup of coffee? I>

- Coffee? I bought the coffee. I>

The inscription on the box of the game "Monopoly" - "die alone». i>

The movie "Heir» , the dialogue at the table:

- I would like to propose a toast ... On this special day, when my son Pablo ... Paul ... takes the control of the company that I was so hard to build. I wish the whole family joined me in this toast. I>

- Bring champagne, which like his father. i>

- I do not buy it. I do not have. I>

- What is it? i>

- I ... I did not buy champagne ... i>

- No champagne? i>

with the sign "Gonzalez and Son" fall off "the Son». i>

The movie "Boss» , the dialogue at the table:

- A great dinner, Florence! Superb! If I knew you were such a good cook, I would have made you the Site Manager. Sorry, but there is a bit of a lemon? I>

- Lemon? No, I did not buy lemons. I>

- I mean not buy lemons? i>

via / creativity / 2008/05/15/21701 /

Tags

See also

New and interesting